Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Said goodbye to my '08 Ranger and said hello to this beauty:
IMG_20200507_101146.jpg
IMG_20200507_101203.jpg

2019 XLT sport with 4x4 and tow package. It was the dealer loaner, so it has about 2K miles on it and a scratch on the side of the center console. I feel like I got a great deal, and can't beat that 0% financing!
So far, I haven't done much to it, as I've been building an addition to my parent's cabin in the UP of Michigan. The only real time-sensitive mod is adding a tonneau cover- I had to haul all my tools up here covered with a tarp, which seemed just wrong to put on such a beautiful machine.
I'm thinking about a soft rollup- my dad had a few frustrating experiences with tri-folds on his F-150 and the soft-rollups seems like a economical and easy install.

It also came with the drop-in liner, but I found it made it really difficult to reach the tie-downs. Is there any market to sell the drop-in so I can put a spray in instead? It seems to wasteful to swap it out if the drop-in isn't going to be put to good use.

Congrats on your new Ranger! That was my second choice of colors next to Saber. You could always put a ad in the for sale section here for the drop in liner to see if there's anyone local who needs one. Other than that you could try Craigslist or Offer Up.
Sponsored

Ranger Roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Fit, 2004 Honda ST1300abs, 2018 Honda HR-V
IMG_20200507_101146.jpg
IMG_20200507_101203.jpg

2019 XLT sport with 4x4 and tow package. It was the dealer loaner, so it has about 2K miles on it and a scratch on the side of the center console. I feel like I got a great deal, and can't beat that 0% financing!
So far, I haven't done much to it, as I've been building an addition to my parent's cabin in the UP of Michigan. The only real time-sensitive mod is adding a tonneau cover- I had to haul all my tools up here covered with a tarp, which seemed just wrong to put on such a beautiful machine.
I'm thinking about a soft rollup- my dad had a few frustrating experiences with tri-folds on his F-150 and the soft-rollups seems like a economical and easy install.

It also came with the drop-in liner, but I found it made it really difficult to reach the tie-downs. Is there any market to sell the drop-in so I can put a spray in instead? It seems to wasteful to swap it out if the drop-in isn't going to be put to good use.
Install rope “loops” or chain links etc from under liner Tie downs to outside. I did that on my old Nissan truck that had a bed liner.

LogansDad79

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2020 Dodge Durango RT, 2020 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Occupation
Finance Director
Hi all! I’m Stephen and I will be picking up my 2020 Ranger C/C XLT 302a, with FX4 and Black appearance package in Magnetic. Have to add tow hitch when it comes in. Also ordering LMS tuner, Injen wrinkle black intake, afe bladetunner Intercooler piping and AWE exhaust within next few weeks or so. Last Ford I owned was a 2005 explorer sport trac. No vehicle I’ve ever owner remains stock!

CWOJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Hi all! I’m Stephen and I will be picking up my 2020 Ranger C/C XLT 302a, with FX4 and Black appearance package in Magnetic. Have to add tow hitch when it comes in. Also ordering LMS tuner, Injen wrinkle black intake, afe bladetunner Intercooler piping and AWE exhaust within next few weeks or so. Last Ford I owned was a 2005 explorer sport trac. No vehicle I’ve ever owner remains stock!
I have the black appearance package on my Magnetic 2019 XLT and I love the look. It was the first Ranger I looked at, and after checking out several more, I came back to it.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
IMG_20200507_101146.jpg
IMG_20200507_101203.jpg

It IS a beauty! :thumbsup:

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Hi all. I just bought my 2019 XLT 4WD SuperCrew in Saber color yesterday. I'm a fairly recent first time home owner and had a smaller car. The more I found to do around the house the more I realized that a small car wasn't very practical for hauling things around like mulch and other materials I need to do things around the house so I decided to get a truck.

I did a lot of research on mid sized trucks and it was between a Tacoma or a Ranger. After reading reviews, watching a lot of YouTube videos and reading posts here (thanks all for the posts and info I read here before buying), I finally decided the Ranger XLT was the way to go. My garage opening is only 91 inches wide with the trim so the power folding mirrors were a big plus for me. It fits in easily when I fold the mirrors in so no worries about catching a mirror on the door.

I made the dealer add in a bed liner as part of the deal because it didn't have one. Kind of odd to me because it seems that should be kind of a basic need for a truck. So they are going to schedule me in sometime next week for a Line-X spray in liner.

So far I'm loving it. I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet the ride is as far as road noise. This is the largest vehicle I've owned so I'm still getting used to parking it and such. I really like all the other bells and whistles with things like collision detection, the Apple Car Play for navigation and playing my music. This is the most advanced vehicle I have ever had as far as technology.

I was kind on the fence with the color at first. But it has grown on me and the black appearance package with the black wheels looks great to me. When I sent my brother a picture he jokingly told me not to speed because I'd stand out from the other cars. haha

I have not taken any pictures at home with it yet. But when I stopped by my friend's place on the way home to show him my new truck he took this one.

truckforum.jpg

Edit: Also when I was doing some research I found a thread here about some concern about the height with the antenna and garage door clearance. I read some posts suggesting you could get a shorter antenna. But for those that may still have questions, my garage height with clearance from where the door sits while open is 81 inches. The antenna does not catch going in or backing out. I just wanted to add this info for those that might be doing similar research as I did.

Last edited:

ClamCakes

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Saber XLT SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone! My name is Jared, and I'm from Upstate NY. I've been wanting a ranger since I heard they were going to start making them again, but sadly I just bought a new car when they did. Now I'm hoping to get a new 2020 if I can get a good deal!

Hoping to get a XLT!

Yellowtoy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019. Ranger Wildtrack
Occupation
Crane Operator
Hi guys only new to your Forum as well from Australia, really enjoying the read and information.
First time Ranger owner 2019.75 Wildtrack , Just come out of a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT.
Ive owned a few fords in my life, but this is the first Diesel. 2.2 Bi-Turbo.
Question, who are you guys using to upload photos?

Cheer.

John..

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys only new to your Forum as well from Australia, really enjoying the read and information.
First time Ranger owner 2019.75 Wildtrack , Just come out of a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT.
Ive owned a few fords in my life, but this is the first Diesel. 2.2 Bi-Turbo.
Question, who are you guys using to upload photos?

Cheer.

John..
Hi John,

Welcome to these Forums!

I just use the Attach Files with the paperclip icon... JPG format. Seems to work for me.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hi all. I just bought my 2019 XLT 4WD SuperCrew in Saber color yesterday. I'm a fairly recent first time home owner and had a smaller car. The more I found to do around the house the more I realized that a small car wasn't very practical for hauling things around like mulch and other materials I need to do things around the house so I decided to get a truck.

I did a lot of research on mid sized trucks and it was between a Tacoma or a Ranger. After reading reviews, watching a lot of YouTube videos and reading posts here (thanks all for the posts and info I read here before buying), I finally decided the Ranger XLT was the way to go. My garage opening is only 91 inches wide with the trim so the power folding mirrors were a big plus for me. It fits in easily when I fold the mirrors in so no worries about catching a mirror on the door.

I made the dealer add in a bed liner as part of the deal because it didn't have one. Kind of odd to me because it seems that should be kind of a basic need for a truck. So they are going to schedule me in sometime next week for a Line-X spray in liner.

So far I'm loving it. I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet the ride is as far as road noise. This is the largest vehicle I've owned so I'm still getting used to parking it and such. I really like all the other bells and whistles with things like collision detection, the Apple Car Play for navigation and playing my music. This is the most advanced vehicle I have ever had as far as technology.

I was kind on the fence with the color at first. But it has grown on me and the black appearance package with the black wheels looks great to me. When I sent my brother a picture he jokingly told me not to speed because I'd stand out from the other cars. haha

I have not taken any pictures at home with it yet. But when I stopped by my friend's place on the way home to show him my new truck he took this one.

truckforum.jpg

Edit: Also when I was doing some research I found a thread here about some concern about the height with the antenna and garage door clearance. I read some posts suggesting you could get a shorter antenna. But for those that may still have questions, my garage height with clearance from where the door sits while open is 81 inches. The antenna does not catch going in or backing out. I just wanted to add this info for those that might be doing similar research as I did.
Oh, yes, you definitely are going to stand out! Beautiful Ranger!

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I
15D00281-4095-4695-AA52-07E605A81358.jpeg
New member here out of a Fort Worth Texas. Just picked up this 2020 Ranger FX2 to go with my Ram Warlock. Ive has it about two weeks and already swapped out the grill for the raptor one. Waiting on the raptor lights. Also throwing on the 3” Readylift SST lift this weekend. I have a lot planned for this truck. My last Ranger was an 03 edge that I lifted with 39” tires. This one won’t be quite that drastic.
Where did you get the Raptor Grille? Include link and pics?
Thanks

Yellowtoy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019. Ranger Wildtrack
Occupation
Crane Operator
Hi John,

Welcome to these Forums!

I just use the Attach Files with the paperclip icon... JPG format. Seems to work for me.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

Socalnative

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Construction superintendent
Vehicle Showcase
What’s up everyone,
My names Alex out in Fullerton, CA. Picked up my 2019 Ford Ranger with the FX4 package at the end of last year. Added a leveling kit and excited to be adding the new ford performance tune.
Sponsored