New Members Introduce Yourself!

RollingInJunk

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Greetings everyone, Bryan from MN. Proud owner of a 2019 Ranger Lariat. I wish I had the FX4 package. My salesperson said "This model has everything" and being a newbie, I believed him. My fault, but she's a beauty nonetheless. Just waiting for funds to customize it.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 screw xlt fx4
Didn’t find a subreddit for the new ranger so here I am. Traded in a 16 fiesta st towards a 2019 xlt crew cab fx4 in magnetic grey. End of year rebates plus A/Z plan made the impulse buy a little too easy.

Hoping to push past 100k miles in the thing, ideally keeping it mostly stock besides maybe some functional add ons to help with the baby bed situation, and set it up a bit for some long weekend outdoors stuff with the dog.

Hi everyone.

MMoore4545

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Snow Edition, 2022 HD FXLRST
Occupation
Software guy
First time truck owner here. First automatic transmission in probably 12 years.
Don't regret it at all. Still have some fun toys in the garage.
302a, Tech, Fx4, Sport packages.
Traded in a 2016 Subaru Brz for this Saber Stallion

80449215_10157895422086763_5645570550215475200_o.jpg

Goodbye Brz.jpg

rojizostang

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger xlt 4x4 sport, 2017 Ford Explorer limited, 2013 Ford F150 RCSB Roush tvs supercharged
New member, rojizostang. I traded away my 2017 ford f150 stx coyote powered supercab for a '19 ranger crew cab sport 4x4. While the f150 was nice, it just didn't float my boat. I knew I wanted a Ranger when I saw they were going to be sold in the US, however I had just bought the f150 so I waited until the time was right to trade. Besides, I have a '13 Roush supercharged F150 rcsb that's my weekend cruiser and track night racer. I've been hanging around a little while but haven't posted except one other time in the towing forum. I'm looking forward to many years of motoring in the Ranger and perhaps a little bit of modding, but haven't made any firm decisions about how or what I want to do to the new Ranger. Did I mention it was the saber color? I didn't think I would like it when I saw it on line, however when I saw it in person, I really liked the color. It seems among my family members they either really like it, or really dislike it, lol.The hot chili color was a close second in color choices however the saber won out.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
New member, rojizostang. I traded away my 2017 ford f150 stx coyote powered supercab for a '19 ranger crew cab sport 4x4. While the f150 was nice, it just didn't float my boat. I knew I wanted a Ranger when I saw they were going to be sold in the US, however I had just bought the f150 so I waited until the time was right to trade. Besides, I have a '13 Roush supercharged F150 rcsb that's my weekend cruiser and track night racer. I've been hanging around a little while but haven't posted except one other time in the towing forum. I'm looking forward to many years of motoring in the Ranger and perhaps a little bit of modding, but haven't made any firm decisions about how or what I want to do to the new Ranger. Did I mention it was the saber color? I didn't think I would like it when I saw it on line, however when I saw it in person, I really liked the color. It seems among my family members they either really like it, or really dislike it, lol.The hot chili color was a close second in color choices however the saber won out.
Welcome. Good choice in color but I could be a little bias. ;) I liked the Saber color from the first article I read when they said the Ranger was coming back to NA. When we were on vacation in CO this summer I ran into a lady who just bought one in Saber and loved it even more after seeing up close. Two weeks later I bought one and have no regrets!:D

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Hey guys. Just got my xlt fx4 in November. So far I love it. Just got back from a little 300 mile loop up in the mountains. Found some snow! Odometer is at 1050 as of today.
A876278E-6546-4350-B595-CEBA11591FAC.jpeg
Welcome, and great choice!

John Lyman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport 4x2 Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
Hi there from the ATL - I just got mine last week and I'm loving it so far. When I decided I didn't want to drive our manual Jeep Wrangler as my daily driver in Metro Atlanta she suggested I get a truck (love that women). I went to my local Ford dealer to look at F150 to see if how I would enjoy the big truck. I had forgotten the Ranger was back (I have seen one Ranger so far and that 4 months ago and remember liking the look). Once I drove the Ranger I was hooked. I ended up going with the Oxford White 4x2 supercrew with 302a, towing and locking rear diff. The dealer even surprised me that it had the drop in liner (didn't see mine until I went to buy it had test driven a different one). I handed the dealer my Jeep Wrangler manual and a few bucks. I ended up going with 4X2 because I really never used 4 wheel drive in my jeep even when I was off road at places for camping and hunting. Looking forward to a long relationship.

edelatorre10

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Fx4 Magnetic
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Hey all, been here for about 6 months but never introduced myself. I bought a '19 4x4 magnetic XLT 300a with tow package and spray-in liner. Loving it so far! First time truck owner so still learning the groove. Traded in my 2012 hatchback Kia forte. Always been a Ford guy. Owned a focus before this and currently have a '67 mustang. Only grip: 4inch screen with no Android auto and Apple car play! Other than that, love it!

MVIMG_20190514_140001.jpg

Edibrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4
Well I got my Lightning Blue XLT this past week and am really glad with picking this truck. Made many spreadsheets to compare the Ranger to the Colorado but the power train is really what sealed the deal. I love a good turbo. Gave up a Land Rover Discovery that had a lot of character but this should fit me more.

ChunkyCheese

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Hi all, Name’s Charles. Just picked up my black on black Ranger Lariat a few weeks ago after getting back from a deployment to Iraq. Love it so far but blew the driver door speaker already, and they are back ordered (at least here in Canada anyways).