New Members Introduce Yourself!

Sunpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Hello to the group. My name is Frank. I live in Mesa, Az. I just ordered a Ranger FX4x4 Lariat. It will be here in October and I'm anxious to start some upgrades. I will be relying on advice from the group to help me make good decisions. I look forward to being part of this community.

Michael s

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger xlt super cab
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone. Dean from Maryland. Traded my Tacoma TRD Off Road for this Ranger. I'm glad I did. It's nice to have the added power and fuel economy. Doing a few mods. But nothing that'll kill my mpg.
Screenshot_20190908-171913_Gallery.jpg
The blue was my second choice looks good

95D7407E-43FB-42B8-9B8A-FE8D19FF2FB6.jpeg

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hello from Sumner County Tennessee. Had trucks most of my days. From Dodge Rams, Chevy Silverados, etc. Several F150s.. Just traded my F150 in for a fully loaded Lariat.... Hope to learn from this fine forum...

New_rt_side1.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hello I'm Dustin from Peoria Arizona got my self an Xlt 302a lightning blue sport package FX4. Loving this truck alot compared to my 14 Silverado I traded on it.

20190707_182917.jpg
Looks Great! I had a hard time deciding between the Lightning Blue and the Saber but Peoria Ford had a Saber with everything I wanted in stock. My next one will be the Lightning Blue if the colors still available in a few years. Hopefully in the Raptor!:D

AZLightning

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 Kawasaki Versys 650
Looks Great! I had a hard time deciding between the Lightning Blue and the Saber but Peoria Ford had a Saber with everything I wanted in stock. My next one will be the Lightning Blue if the colors still available in a few years. Hopefully in the Raptor!:D
Yeah I had been looking for a little while then Surprise Ford had this truck which has a little more than I wanted but fell in love with the color combo

Ol Bromy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Steve from Idaho checking in. Picked up the Lariat yesterday and love it so far. It was one used as a loaner by the dealer so has a little over 2K miles.

FX4 2.jpg

FX4.jpg
Your truck looks just like mine...till Tuesday when I’m dropping a camper shell on her. Sweet truck!:fistbump:

5BD5FF39-1563-43DB-BEC3-F06B5B6FEC7E.jpeg

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Your truck looks just like mine...till Tuesday when I’m dropping a camper shell on her. Sweet truck!:fistbump:

5BD5FF39-1563-43DB-BEC3-F06B5B6FEC7E.jpeg
Good choice! I get my running boards next week.

woodzy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2013 Ford Tauraus
Hello all, Jeff here. About a month ago my family vacationed in Virginia Beach for a week. On the way home to Michigan while my wife was driving her Taurus, I told here to get off in Oregon Ohio so I could check out a new truck that I was Googling along the route. She asked when I thought about buying a new truck, and I said over the past few hours.

So, a week later, I took delivery of a Lighting Blue Lariat with all the goodies. Thanks for all the advice on aftermarket goodies that I have already ordered and installed. This is a retirement truck as in the next year and a half I will call it quits. It has been very fun to drive, just trying to wash this and keep off the water spots is challenging since I have well water.

Had a 1992 Rangers STX and was currently was driving a 2008 XLT Ranger (sold to a co-worker). Paid about 2/3 the price of this truck for my first house in 1981. Yikes!!

Anyways, good to meet all of you and enjoy reading all the posts.

Jeff

Last edited: