First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Super Crew
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,
My 2019 Ranger is ... Simply amazing. I bought it as a beach buggy and to tow my boat. I traded in a 2017 Escape titanium for my new baby. The truck has very few changes compared to the escape, except now I can go virtually anywhere! My original beach buggy was an 02 Nissan frontier. Unfortunately the SC 3.3 Threw a rod at 115k. I was at the 2019 Detroit auto show where they released the Ranger, (and the GT 500) I've been in love ever since!!
IMG_20190614_182732.jpg
Sponsored

Doverwx

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT, FX4, Saber
Hi all-
I'm Bronson from Tennessee. I bought my 2019 Ranger last Wednesday. I traded in a 2017 Escape and really enjoying it so far. Mine is a Saber, XLT Supercrew with FX4 and Sport package. I've enjoyed reading all the forums and looking at what others have done with their Rangers.

First Name
QBALASKA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Hi all, my name is Brad and I live in Germany (Retired Air Force and now civilian employee) and recently took possession of my new XLT. I have about 2500 miles on the Ranger. Love the truck overall but there are a couple of small things I'm loving.
Do love the MPG and the ride and have had it our in the dirt as i am a German licensed hunter and the area I hunt gets me off road. Biggest issue for me is that because I'm overseas and getting anything US Spec shipped (other than little things) is darn near impossible, or impossibly costly.
I have another 16 months before I rotate back so I'll bide my time and save my money until I get back to the states and by then, have a bunch of options for everything I want to add or modify: tires, lift and winch are the first!

Hack_Actual

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Hi, everyone. New to the Ranger, but not cars. I’ve been out of the game for a little bit but have lots of experience with modding cars - used to have an award winning 2013 Ford Focus.

Just purchased and took delivery of a white Lariat FX4. I’ve already got wheels and tires and a 3.5” lift installed; several other things done too. I’m really looking forward to getting this thing the way I want it and working with y’all.

Hack

Obligatory driveway pic attached... :like:

042D1B9A-E689-4A61-A045-1F815F200DE7.jpeg

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hey guys and gals, just ordered a Saber Lariat FX4 crew cab Ranger, leasing until the Bronco finally shows up. I did some work on this vehicle at Ford, and can't wait to get out my Focus and into this awesome truck.
And it IS awesome!!!!:handsinair:

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys and gals, just ordered a Saber Lariat FX4 crew cab Ranger, leasing until the Bronco finally shows up. I did some work on this vehicle at Ford, and can't wait to get out my Focus and into this awesome truck.
A bit off topic, but I have to ask - where did your handle come from? It made me laugh....

airish1531

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT sport 4x4
Occupation
Auto damage inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Daniel here from Houston -- recently went by nearest Ford dealership to ask about Ranger interest...guy showed me a clipboard full of names (I didn't fill one out though...)
What are you waiting for.. This is one of the best trucks you will drive...

Todd Chapin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 crewcab lariat fx4
Occupation
Chef
Hello from DC,
Just traded in my 2016 mustang gt premium performance package for 2019 ranger lariat 4x4 and could not be happier. I have owned several tacomas and frontiers and this truck is truly awesome. Interestingly I traded in a 2015 mustang because I hated the 2.3 in it for a 2016 gt. But I always thought the eco boost 2.3 belonged in a truck with it's high torque at low rpm. Great job Ford!

Todd Chapin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 crewcab lariat fx4
Occupation
Chef
X
Hello from DC,
Just traded in my 2016 mustang gt premium performance package for 2019 ranger lariat 4x4 and could not be happier. I have owned several tacomas and frontiers and this truck is truly awesome. Interestingly I traded in a 2015 mustang because I hated the 2.3 in it for a 2016 gt. But I always thought the eco boost 2.3 belonged in a truck with it's high torque at low rpm. Great job Ford!
20190721_150749.jpg

electryon

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Charger Daytona 392
Hello from Detroit metro, I'm starting to look into purchasing a new Ranger and have enjoyed lurking on this forum so far. I've seen a lot of good information.
I'm leaning towards a Magnetic Lariat FX4 but torn between the black and sport appearance packages. I'm not sure if the sport package with the magnetic paint would be too much magnetic and on the other hand I'd rather have 17" wheels then the 18" that come with the black appearance package.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Hello from Detroit metro, I'm starting to look into purchasing a new Ranger and have enjoyed lurking on this forum so far. I've seen a lot of good information.
I'm leaning towards a Magnetic Lariat FX4 but torn between the black and sport appearance packages. I'm not sure if the sport package with the magnetic paint would be too much magnetic and on the other hand I'd rather have 17" wheels then the 18" that come with the black appearance package.
Welcome!

Check out this thread for Magnetic with Sport Package photos: MAGNETIC Ranger Club Thread

As far as I know, no one has taken delivery of a Magnetic with Black Appearance package yet.