New Members Introduce Yourself!

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone My 1st Ranger was a 1986 2wd short wheel base with 2.9 automatic. That truck would fly wish I had her back. I was thinking about getting a 19 Ranger in Hot Pepper Red love that color. But I got some sticker shock when the configutor went live so I've decided to put it on hold for a wile to see what happens when the Ranger goes on sale.
Sponsored

MattyIce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco II
I'm Matt, I drove an 88 Ranger in high school but I've mostly owned Bronco IIs and Explorers. I'm hoping the Ranger has more head room than a Tacoma (I'm about 6'4").

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Joe here, been following the mid-size truck market since 2015, but nothing has checked enough of my boxes for a purchase. The Ford Ranger offering looks promising, but still is missing some features I am looking to check off my list. I do like the use of I4 2.3L-T and 10AT, should pair well together. I am a pretty specific buyer, and I know what I am looking for in a mid-size truck purchase.

Nicolas50

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger wildtrack
Hello, it's Nicolas de France in Normandy!
Owner of a Wildtrack Ranger for 2 years, I'm looking at the new Raptor Ranger. Previously, I had several ute from Nissan, Land Rover Discovery, and a LADA NIVA!
I use the vehicle every day for work and ussi for leisure, tow my boat, to go diving on the wrecks of the D-Day
Picture of my Ranger in Normandy

5hs5.jpg

qof5.jpg
qof5.jpg

q4fe.jpg

I apologize if my English is not at the top!

Last edited:

Stumblios

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ranger FX4 LVL II
Hi people Brad from Canada here. I currently have an 07 Fx 4 LVL II and before that I actually had the same truck but it was an 06 I drove it for 200 000 and it died. Managed to find the 07 in 16 with 30 000 on it and for a steal. Thought I would have to buy older ranger for the rest of my life. Now i'm torn between waiting for a raptor or getting a lariat. Dam choices.

Blumentalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
Hello all, James from FL. I’ve been thinking of a truck for a while now. The F-150 Raptor has been has been in my sights, but don’t need that much truck. But with the Ranger Raptor on the horizon, I’m ready to pull the trigger. I really enjoy all the input and information on this site. Now the decision is to keep the Caddy and add the Ranger Raptor, or trade in the Caddy and have the truck of my dreams. Don’t need two vehicles, but I’d hate to see the Caddy go.

OP
OP
Beef_Stew

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Hello, it's Nicolas de France in Normandy!
Owner of a Wildtrack Ranger for 2 years, I'm looking at the new Raptor Ranger. Previously, I had several ute from Nissan, Land Rover Discovery, and a LADA NIVA!
I use the vehicle every day for work and ussi for leisure, tow my boat, to go diving on the wrecks of the D-Day
Picture of my Ranger in Normandy

5hs5.jpg

qof5.jpg
qof5.jpg

q4fe.jpg

I apologize if my English is not at the top!
Welcome!!

OP
OP
Beef_Stew

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Hi people Brad from Canada here. I currently have an 07 Fx 4 LVL II and before that I actually had the same truck but it was an 06 I drove it for 200 000 and it died. Managed to find the 07 in 16 with 30 000 on it and for a steal. Thought I would have to buy older ranger for the rest of my life. Now i'm torn between waiting for a raptor or getting a lariat. Dam choices.
Welcome!

OP
OP
Beef_Stew

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Hello all, James from FL. I’ve been thinking of a truck for a while now. The F-150 Raptor has been has been in my sights, but don’t need that much truck. But with the Ranger Raptor on the horizon, I’m ready to pull the trigger. I really enjoy all the input and information on this site. Now the decision is to keep the Caddy and add the Ranger Raptor, or trade in the Caddy and have the truck of my dreams. Don’t need two vehicles, but I’d hate to see the Caddy go.
Welcome!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW M3, 2011 Hyundai Tucson, 1994 VW Corrado SLC
Hi--I'm Tom. I live outside of Philadelphia and am a huge car fan. It's become increasingly rare for me to get excited over a new vehicle, but once I laid eyes on the Ranger Raptor, my attention was gotten! So I'm here to follow the news on the entire Ranger lineup, initial inventory, and initial owner experiences. I'm paying special attention to the Raptor version however. If I do end up pulling the trigger, this will be my first truck and second new Ford overall. Looking fwd to interacting with everyone.

WI LION

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 Mustang GT
Hi--I'm Tom. I live outside of Philadelphia and am a huge car fan. It's become increasingly rare for me to get excited over a new vehicle, but once I laid eyes on the Ranger Raptor, my attention was gotten! So I'm here to follow the news on the entire Ranger lineup, initial inventory, and initial owner experiences. I'm paying special attention to the Raptor version however. If I do end up pulling the trigger, this will be my first truck and second new Ford overall. Looking fwd to interacting with everyone.
Welcome! I bet there'll be lots of new to Ford trucks people here once they get a whiff of the Ranger Raptor. It should have a nice halo effect for the rest of the Ranger lineup.

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Hello, New Here from the Los Angeles area. Just ordered a new Ranger a few weeks ago. This will be my 3rd Ranger. 1st was a '85 XL Reg Cab 4x2(also first car) and then a '96 XLT SCab 4x2. Since then I've been Mostly Explorers. Excited to get back to my roots.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Hello, Dennis here. Ordered my new Ranger today - XLT CrewCab, 4x4, Shadow Black, 302A Package, Tech package, spray-in bedliner, hard folding tonneau, and a few other goodies. Have owned 3 or 4 Rangers in the past, but have been driving a Chevy Colorado until Ford got its senses back and brought back the Ranger.
Sponsored

Last edited: