New Members Introduce Yourself!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Not so much of an introduction but more of a RE-introduction. Recently lost my 2020 XL in an accident (extremely grateful everyone involved was OK) after the painful insurance process, it feels great to be back in a Ranger and to be back on the forum looking for more things to spend my money on! Unfortunately was unable to remove the damper after the accident so I'll be in the market for another one of those if anyone is selling. ? Upgraded to the XLT and decided to make the switch to carbonized gray. Loving it so far.

IMG-2693.jpg

IMG-2919.jpg
Sorry about your previous Ranger, but this one’s definitely a beauty! :like:

Rob_YHZ

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Controller
Rob here, living in Nova Scotia, Canada. I'm a couple months into my XLT, great truck so far. Good tow rig, and lots of camping. Few mods, home built roof rack with adaptable kayak rack, and a homebuilt rack for the RTT. The 18's and lift were on it when I bought it, I deleted one rear seat as well, to make storage and a platform for my dog.
Cheers.

Ranger3.jpg
Ranger2.jpg

Ranger.jpg

Shad0w_Rid3r

First Name
Berkay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 520XD & FORD RANGER
Occupation
Tacho controller and installer
Hello everybody. I am berkay from Belgium. I ordered a black ford ranger wildtrak with black rims. The truck will arrive in December but i will receive at January so it will be 2022 instead 2021

Sorry for my bad English it is not my native language

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Hello everybody. I am berkay from Belgium. I ordered a black ford ranger wildtrak with black rims. The truck will arrive in December but i will receive at January so it will be 2022 instead 2021

Welcome and your English is fine !

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Welcome Berkay! Post some pictures when you get yours in. We love to see the ROTW Rangers and the differences.

BTW no worries on your English it's fine, some natives here can't even speak that good. ?

wickkid

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor Edition
Occupation
Engineer
Hi!
My name is Curtis and I purchased a Tremor XLT back in July to replace my 21yr old Z71 Extended cab/long bed. The old girl served me well, but it was time for something a little smaller. I've been watching the forum a bit and decided to join.
I've already done a few minor mods - Dynamat in all the doors along with acoustic foam padding - not only a good improvement for road noise but helps the stereo too! 21" light bar below the license plate mount (I don't have ACC). Tailgate damper and Rhino bedliner.
Looking forward to some off road fun and some more mods to come. Sport Bar is on order expected next week!

Happy Truckin'

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rob here, living in Nova Scotia, Canada. I'm a couple months into my XLT, great truck so far. Good tow rig, and lots of camping. Few mods, home built roof rack with adaptable kayak rack, and a homebuilt rack for the RTT. The 18's and lift were on it when I bought it, I deleted one rear seat as well, to make storage and a platform for my dog.
Cheers.

Ranger3.jpg
Ranger2.jpg

Ranger.jpg
Welcome, great-looking Ranger!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Welcome!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi!
My name is Curtis and I purchased a Tremor XLT back in July to replace my 21yr old Z71 Extended cab/long bed. The old girl served me well, but it was time for something a little smaller. I've been watching the forum a bit and decided to join.
I've already done a few minor mods - Dynamat in all the doors along with acoustic foam padding - not only a good improvement for road noise but helps the stereo too! 21" light bar below the license plate mount (I don't have ACC). Tailgate damper and Rhino bedliner.
Looking forward to some off road fun and some more mods to come. Sport Bar is on order expected next week!

Happy Truckin'
Welcome!

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager

Samuelofrivia

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT 4x4 Cactus Gray
Occupation
Salvage buyer
Howdy, my name is Sam and I traded in a 18 Tacoma for a new 21’ Cactus Grey XLT 4x4 Ranger. Love the truck and can’t wait to add some mods. If anybody in the SoCal area knows a good shop to install a leveling kit let me know. Dealer wants 800 plus parts cost and my local off road shop wants 750. Glad to be here!
0272442C-B4BF-4D79-B626-D35E66F8125F.jpeg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Howdy, my name is Sam and I traded in a 18 Tacoma for a new 21’ Cactus Grey XLT 4x4 Ranger. Love the truck and can’t wait to add some mods. If anybody in the SoCal area knows a good shop to install a leveling kit let me know. Dealer wants 800 plus parts cost and my local off road shop wants 750. Glad to be here!
0272442C-B4BF-4D79-B626-D35E66F8125F.jpeg
Welcome Sam! Do you have a Brakes Plus (or another similar shop) near you? I had mine done there along with the front end alignment and it was under $300.00. I don't do social media but I've also heard others who do use Facebook as they have local off road groups where you could join and ask them there. I found this particular Brakes Plus from one of my Jeep friends who used them. Good luck!
Sponsored