Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 super cab
Occupation
Retired
Hello ALL,
My name is Bill. 64 YO and I have a 2021 Ranger ext cab in Rapid Red. FX4 package XLT package. So far I have added the Ford Ranger power pack, which I highly recommend. Ordered the latest K&N cold air intake. Also have a matching Leer shell on order. Will probably add the leveling shocks, not sure yet.
Sponsored

Ffpmme24

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger XLT FX4, Black Package
Occupation
Sweat
Hello all, just joined the board and like what I am seeing. I have a 19 Ranger XLT FX4 with the black pack, first pick up and love it.
Have done a few minor things already, added a raptor grill with LED lights, Access Vanish roll up cover and the letters in the tailgate.
Did my first real detail on it a few eels ago, made it slick as glass with Meguiar’a Mirror Glaze #7 Show Car Glaze, with #26 High Tech Yellow Wax, covered with #34 Final Inspection.

What I want to do, lift/level it. Trying to figure out BDS VS Eibqch stage one or Bilstein 5500 kits. I like the EMU kit, but I don’t understand the changing all the leaf springs etc. Some lights, saw some RC lighting that i liked, not in your face lights, but a few different lighting options with a raptor ligh control in the top probably.
Need to figure out pix etc, and will start a new thread with pix. Thanks!

Wayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX Special Edition
Occupation
Facilities Director
Hello from the Berkshires of western Mass. Picked up my new Ranger SXT two weeks ago and loving it so far. Have added a few things already, Husky liners weathertech mats, Westin bed mat, rear seat pet cover (gotta bring my buddy). Future plans include Ford Performance/Fox setup, possible Ford tune and debating either BF Goodrich KO2s or trying the new Cooper Discovery Rugged Trek tires. Going in next week for a spray in bedliner. We'll see how things develope. Enjoying the forum and all the awesome builds.
20210613_140631.jpg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, checking in from Charlotte, NC! Picked up my 2021 XLT FX2 in cactus grey and am loving the truck. She's pretty much stock at the moment beside the shorty antennae and smoked side markers but I've got a few more things on the book for the truck. Excited to be a part of the Ranger community! Here's a picture of the truck the day I picked it up.
Hey just got my 2021 ranger on Tuesday, excited to join the club! Here are some pics
Hi I'm Matt, new owner in Iowa. Been driving F-150s since the early 90s this is my first Ranger.
Hey, Chicago 'burbs here. This is my first truck, actually bought for my business after the 1999 Cherokee cracked an engine block. Going to "tastefully" add my logo when it get in. About two week in and haven't even needed a wash.
I'm TARDIS. I bought a 2022 Tremor Lariat in Rapid Red Metallic 2 weeks ago and have been lurking for 3 weeks. Once I figure out all I'm doing with it I'll probably post a build thread.
2021 XLT Supercab 4x2 in Rapid Red. I've installed a hitch, trailer wiring and a Redarc Liberty Brake Controller. Just waiting for a tool box to arrive that doesn't look like it was beat with a baseball bat.
Hello ALL,
My name is Bill. 64 YO and I have a 2021 Ranger ext cab in Rapid Red. FX4 package XLT package. So far I have added the Ford Ranger power pack, which I highly recommend. Ordered the latest K&N cold air intake. Also have a matching Leer shell on order. Will probably add the leveling shocks, not sure yet.
Hello all, just joined the board and like what I am seeing. I have a 19 Ranger XLT FX4 with the black pack, first pick up and love it.
Have done a few minor things already, added a raptor grill with LED lights, Access Vanish roll up cover and the letters in the tailgate.
Welcome everyone! Man, that sure is a big crowd of happy Ranger owners. Enjoy your new trucks and enjoy the forum.

rcairflr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Occupation
retired
Checking in. Hello all. My name is Mark and my moniker is "rcairflr". Bought my 2020 Ford Ranger XLT in December. It now has about 4000 care free miles.
Moved to the Ford Ranger after totalling my 2014 Ram 1500 hitting a deer at 65 MPH.
Very happy with the Ranger and the smaller vehicle fits me better.

BuzKilington

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RANGER XLT
Occupation
IT
Just saying hello, My name is Corey. Got a 2021 XLT in Iconic Silver. I have had it about two months. Absolutely love it. Just got the leveling finished. Changing out tires and wheels this week, even though i said i would wait :LOL:. Will be posting pics up soon =). Hope everyone has a blessed day.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Checking in. Hello all. My name is Mark and my moniker is "rcairflr". Bought my 2020 Ford Ranger XLT in December. It now has about 4000 care free miles.
Moved to the Ford Ranger after totalling my 2014 Ram 1500 hitting a deer at 65 MPH.
Welcome Mark - enjoy that XLT.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Just saying hello, My name is Corey. Got a 2021 XLT in Iconic Silver. I have had it about two months. Absolutely love it. Just got the leveling finished. Changing out tires and wheels this week, even though i said i would wait :LOL:. Will be posting pics up soon =). Hope everyone has a blessed day.
Welcome Corey - get those pics of your levelled XLT posted for all of us to enjoy.

Last edited:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I'm TARDIS. I bought a 2022 Tremor Lariat in Rapid Red Metallic 2 weeks ago and have been lurking for 3 weeks. Once I figure out all I'm doing with it I'll probably post a build thread.
IMG_20210601_185158119~2.jpg
Welcome!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Supercab 4x2 in Rapid Red. I've installed a hitch, trailer wiring and a Redarc Liberty Brake Controller. Just waiting for a tool box to arrive that doesn't look like it was beat with a baseball bat.
B02ANXg.jpg

FZ5ze1s.jpg

FhxWZrk.jpg
Welcome!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello ALL,
Welcome!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did my first real detail on it a few eels ago, made it slick as glass with Meguiar’a Mirror Glaze #7 Show Car Glaze, with #26 High Tech Yellow Wax, covered with #34 Final Inspection.

What I want to do, lift/level it. Trying to figure out BDS VS Eibqch stage one or Bilstein 5500 kits. I like the EMU kit, but I don’t understand the changing all the leaf springs etc. Some lights, saw some RC lighting that i liked, not in your face lights, but a few different lighting options with a raptor ligh control in the top probably.
Need to figure out pix etc, and will start a new thread with pix. Thanks!
Welcome!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello from the Berkshires of western Mass. Picked up my new Ranger SXT two weeks ago and loving it so far. Have added a few things already, Husky liners weathertech mats, Westin bed mat, rear seat pet cover (gotta bring my buddy). Future plans include Ford Performance/Fox setup, possible Ford tune and debating either BF Goodrich KO2s or trying the new Cooper Discovery Rugged Trek tires. Going in next week for a spray in bedliner. We'll see how things develope. Enjoying the forum and all the awesome builds.
20210613_140631.jpg
Welcome!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welcome!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welcome!
Sponsored