First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
I took some pics with the light in place <please excuse the pollen> . Yes I see where one mounting point does not line up but it does not stop the light from going in place or effect the body work from going back in. The light seems pretty solid without it. I don't see any issues with it following the body lines of the truck. Now....if I could get the rest of the functions of the light < drl, turn signal,etc.> to work I would be a happy camper. Does anyone think that making the changes to forscan? for the lariat lights will work ?

IMG_20200403_122924.jpg

IMG_20200403_122930.jpg

IMG_20200403_122944.jpg

IMG_20200403_123157.jpg

IMG_20200403_123201.jpg
your pics are making me sneeze.
Sponsored

User79

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I'm glad you got yours to fit. The fitment on the sides does not match the fender correctly....you can see it in your last pic, the bug deflector hides some of it. Personally I don't like the gaps but I may just be too picky. Look at the xlt to lariat headlight thread......in the 1st post there is a diagram for the headlight connector.

Found this pic.....mustang lights vs oem, you can see the difference in the radius on the outside corners
13418-f6f49b8345b12cbcd5ec6d503e2fbb77.jpg
13417-6f82954537bee5565785318457900a3a.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
PAUL J CAIN

PAUL J CAIN

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x2
as we say in the motorcycle world the only person who has to like a bike is the person who rides it. I came to this forum seeking help, not validation and chest thumping. I get that these do not fit like the stock lights but don't think it's horrible. I've gotten several comments about how this is an easy fix but apparently it's a great secret because when I ask all I get is more comments about fitment or silence. The main reason I want these is for the sequential turn signal otherwise I would have gone with the stock lariat one .

User79

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Relax, the purpose of my post was not to bump chests.....I'm just trying to give more info so other users are aware & help them decide before buying these lights. Like I said in my previous post, I'm glad you got them to fit & if you are happy with the fitment then great......

Nobody is trying to keep the rewiring a secret. I already stated what the main connector is & where to find the connector diagram for our trucks. You're going to have to trace the wires on the mustang headlights & re-pin the connector accordingly......it's not hard, you're just going to have to spend a little time on them.

Last edited:

OP
OP
PAUL J CAIN

PAUL J CAIN

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x2
Yeah I need to relax . who stayed until 1:32 am to find pictures because they wanna keep bringing up something that's not relevant to what I wanted to know.

User79

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Yeah I need to relax . who stayed until 1:32 am to find pictures because they wanna keep bringing up something that's not relevant to what I wanted to know.
Lol, good luck

Nolan Johnson

First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Anyone here in the US find a set of these that work. I bought some from smokedlighting.com/next-gen speed that where stated as being plug and play and the headlights are but no turn signals or running lights. Their customer service and support are non-existent and I don't recommend them for ANYTHING. No instructions or documentation in the package or online anywhere. I have filed a claim through paypal so hopefully i should get my money back. If anyone in the US has made a set of these work please let me know which ones and where to get them. Thanks.
I have been looking at these. Curious to if you were able to get it worked out? Also, when i contacted one of these companies that sell them they said that they were only in right hand drive and that bulbs were not adjustable so they would point the wrong way. Any input from your experience would be appreciated. Love the look!

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
they said that they were only in right hand drive and that bulbs were not adjustable so they would point the wrong way. Any input from your experience would be appreciated. Love the look!
Oh crap - that could be the show stopper.

OP
OP
PAUL J CAIN

PAUL J CAIN

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x2
I have been looking at these. Curious to if you were able to get it worked out? Also, when i contacted one of these companies that sell them they said that they were only in right hand drive and that bulbs were not adjustable so they would point the wrong way. Any input from your experience would be appreciated. Love the look!
I installed the drivers side one even though the DRL and turn signals don't work just to check the look and fit. and with just the one the light looked to be in the correct place on low and high beam. The ones I have do appear to have the adjustment gears where the stock ones do. The seller assured me that all was needed was to just plug in the stock square plug and I'd be off to the races. I filed a claim with paypal 8 days ago and they have not even responded to that. Hopefully I will get my money back and I may try these https://www.ebay.com/itm/293353254936?ul_noapp=true . They are twice as much as these but appear to be wired different from what I can tell from the pics. They sold a set to a guy in Canada who says they work as stated so I now wonder if the Canada XLT is different.

Nolan Johnson

First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger

AtillaTheHung

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger - 2010 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Systems Administrator
Vehicle Showcase
I took some pics with the light in place <please excuse the pollen> . Yes I see where one mounting point does not line up but it does not stop the light from going in place or effect the body work from going back in. The light seems pretty solid without it. I don't see any issues with it following the body lines of the truck. Now....if I could get the rest of the functions of the light < drl, turn signal,etc.> to work I would be a happy camper. Does anyone think that making the changes to forscan? for the lariat lights will work ?

IMG_20200403_122924.jpg

IMG_20200403_122930.jpg

IMG_20200403_122944.jpg

IMG_20200403_123157.jpg

IMG_20200403_123201.jpg
There is so much pollen. I am going through the same thing with my magnetic truck. May as well be a yellowish grey.

Better spray your truck off or it might turn into a tree. Also, the lights look fantastic.

OP
OP
PAUL J CAIN

PAUL J CAIN

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x2
There is so much pollen. I am going through the same thing with my magnetic truck. May as well be a yellowish grey.

Better spray your truck off or it might turn into a tree. Also, the lights look fantastic.
It's clean now. I washed it 2 days after those pics were taken :rain:

OP
OP
PAUL J CAIN

PAUL J CAIN

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x2
I can say none of the DRL settings in forescan alone worked

OP
OP
PAUL J CAIN

PAUL J CAIN

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x2
Some good news is Paypal decided in my favor for a refund due to (this doesn't surprise me at all) lack of response from the seller. I wouldn't be at all shocked to find that they pull these off of their website. They won't be getting any more of my business no matter what they sale.
Sponsored