First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
College Professor
Just curious where you got the color-matched door handles? I have had zero luck finding anything but the matte black I already have. Mine are sun-faded after only a few months. I would prefer color-matched ones.

OP
OP

OEB0630

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I went through an OEM vendor, had to buy them as primed, ready to paint. Then I took them to my dealership and had them paint them for me.

JimH

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCrew
Occupation
Retired
I went through an OEM vendor, had to buy them as primed, ready to paint. Then I took them to my dealership and had them paint them for me.
Do you have a link to where you got them??

MoldyTaco

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
College Professor
Thanks, I figure that was probably the case. Sadly, I do not think the dealers in my area have an auto body repair or a paint shop. Maybe I will try to do it myself. I learned years ago to paint. I hope it's like riding a bike. ?

Bkfore

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat 2wd magnetic
Occupation
Retired
Installed the DECKED drawers this weekend, and went ahead and got rid of the chrome on the tailgate. Warn Ascend front and Rear bumpers on order, hopefully will arrive in late July. Winch is in the garage waiting.

One part for the roof rack is on backorder.....so waiting for that. RCI Bed Rack on order, should ship in a week or two. Finally, ShrockWorks sliders are ordered - about 4 weeks out on those. Trigger 6-Shooter on the way from Amazon tomorrow. Guess I will tinker with that while I hurry up and wait on everything else.

Decked.jpeg

Tailgate.jpeg
Love the tailgate!

OP
OP

OEB0630

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I’m surprised you’re still able to find Grouse hunting in the south. What dogs are ya running?
They are few and far between in Georgia....but I hunt all over...very little in the south. I hunt over Pudelpointers.

OP
OP

OEB0630

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
ARB Elements and Slide/Tilt installed over the decked drawers. Loving this combo already!

Fridge1.jpeg

Fridge2.jpeg
Sponsored