Look at my Ranger parked next to stuff

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
I put a rubber snake on top of my roof at work so birds don't crap all over my truck. Works great.
What I need to use against big sea birds? A rubber anaconda? Same day after getting my truck waxed one of those walked with his huge nails on my truck and then started to clean his beak against the hood. :oops: Finally I scared him away but two huge splashes of revenge were left for me on my truck.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
What I need to use against big sea birds? A rubber anaconda? Same day after getting my truck waxed one of those walked with his huge nails on my truck and then started to clean his beak against the hood. :oops: Finally I scared him away but two huge splashes of revenge were left for me on my truck.
a snake may keep them away but some birds will go after snakes as dinner.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I put a rubber snake on top of my roof at work so birds don't crap all over my truck. Works great.
I was going to buy some of those from Amazon but I tried something and as it turns out, the birds at my cottage are easily fooled. ?‍♂

544558BC-9030-4419-A899-2FF6702933F2.jpeg

One on the mirror and one on the roof rack and they no longer roost on my truck and crap on it. ?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I’ve heard of that. I think I have one somewhere around the house I could try.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Oh look, your Ranger poses so nicely! And the rain brings out colors. Very nice ?

I also bought baby strawberry plants some years ago and they work very well. In the beginning of august I mow the leaves and soon young and healthier leaves come.
I appreciate all the strawberry advice I can get! :inlove:

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
The ranger version of "ducking" a jeep is snaking a ranger, free rubber snakes for everyone.
Sounds a bit too much like “snaking a drain”. I’m out. ?

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
i used to have one of those glass top patio table setups. thunderstorm had its way with the set. before that storm - the tables was always nasty. the birds and squirrels were all over it. dad came by and put a pretty real looking rubber snake on it said that would fix it. worked great dad was right. the critters didnt get near the table after. flash forward to the storm. table was shattered so i cleaned up the glass, tossed the remaining frame in the recycle. kicked the rubber snake off in the grass and forgot about it. storm also tore up the roof. few days later the roofers working away. it was hot the guys were working hard so I got a 12 pack and some sodas put them in my cooler iced it down and set it out for them on the back porch told them to take a break and help themselves. I go back to doing my computer work. few minutes later a commotion outside gets my attention. guys were pointing and jumping. Real fast spanish was being exchanged. being from texas I know some spanish, but i didnt know what they were saying. So i go to the back door and look out. seems one of the guys got down and decided to get a beer sat down in the shade against the tree in the grass... about four feet away was the fake snake i kicked away days before. so the ruckus was him seeing the "snake" and trying to get away while shouting to his buddies. Then they saw it was a toy and all made fun of him ? so after a couple days of them giving him grief i learned the word snake in spanish serpentie or something like that.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
those look familiar. munitions shelters and qfih shelter. Do you work in a military area / job ?
@MXGOLF

Military airport. They started to build it in 1939. For the moment it’s not to allowed to enter that area but… happens. ?
Some years ago I was there with another car and the road there was really good, so I just had to do any kind of forbidden things.

No, I don’t work in a military. I work with cars and pickup trucks, EV-s, PHEV-s, petrol and diesel

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
@MXGOLF

Military airport. They started to build it in 1939. For the moment it’s not to allowed to enter that area but… happens. ?
Some years ago I was there with another car and the road there was really good, so I just had to do any kind of forbidden things.

No, I don’t work in a military. I work with cars and pickup trucks, EV-s, PHEV-s, petrol and diesel
Such a naughty girl.