Sponsored

Look at my Ranger parked next to stuff

IngotTexasRanger

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2020
Threads
3
Messages
54
Reaction score
246
Location
Sugar Land, TX
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
Vehicle Showcase
1
Silver STX with a shell at Home Depot...

Left view 1.jpg




Left view 2.jpg


Left view 3.jpg


Truck alone.jpg
I’ve been thinking about ditching my toolbox and finding a cap and cross bars. Maybe getting a smaller tool chest that bolts more recessed into the bed. This only makes me want to find one even more. My buddy has a similar cap and cross bars setup on his 6.0 and loves it. I love the look of it on our 5g’s as well
 

Ranger Two TImer

New Member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Jun 4, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
2
Reaction score
23
Location
Vancouver, WA
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Security Program Manager
nice to see others with a 4g and 5g ranger! it almost looks like the 4g ranger is pulling the camper lol.
Funny you should say that because a couple weeks ago, it did exactly that. Now you understand the 5g sitting there. LOL
 


NTXTremor

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Threads
17
Messages
424
Reaction score
1,919
Location
Dallas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
Look at my Ranger parked next to... a tree!

My wife and I attended an outdoor concert this weekend benefitting a local museum and nature preserve. They directed all of the cars to park in the limited concrete parking lots and all the trucks and SUVs to park in the grass areas.

It was a fun event for a great cause, and (sadly) it was the first time I have taken my Tremor "off road." ?

3639.jpg
 

NTXTremor

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Threads
17
Messages
424
Reaction score
1,919
Location
Dallas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
glad you didnt overdo it. looks like you almost high centered on those stock tremor steps. Be careful out there.
I know, right?! I almost had to use Terrain Management, but thankfully I was able to manage without it and get back on to pavement without incident. ?
 

OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
I’ve been thinking about ditching my toolbox and finding a cap and cross bars. Maybe getting a smaller tool chest that bolts more recessed into the bed. This only makes me want to find one even more. My buddy has a similar cap and cross bars setup on his 6.0 and loves it. I love the look of it on our 5g’s as well
The Ranger in this shot has a Leer. I had a Leer on my 2011 and really liked it!
 

Attachments

Whiplash

Well-Known Member
First Name
Kern
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
270
Reaction score
846
Location
The southwest Missouri Ozarks
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4 / 2004 Mazda RX8
Occupation
Retired
My parents garden in the middle of their circular driveway..Blythe, Ca.
20220608_092853.jpg
20220608_081634.jpg

20220608_081539.jpg

Trichosarus in bloom... blooms once a year ,bloom only lasts 1 day.. 87 year old Mom's 2007 F150 Triton STX is in the back ground...92 year old dad doesn't drive anymore..
Sponsored

 
 








Top