Look at my Ranger parked next to stuff

ch47dmechanic

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Yes it is. One benefit to living out here is vehicles stay nice and rust free, not like living back east. There's a weekly local car show every Saturday night in Scottsdale and there are some really nice classics there, especially once all the snowbird arrive. It's in a huge parking lot with 50's music playing and they section them off by vehicle.... ie trucks in one area, muscle cars and bikes and rice burners in their own. No stinken' lift laws out here. ?

IMG_1101.JPG

IMG_1103.JPG

IMG_1104.JPG
Here we have the Jeep Wrangler in its natural habitat...

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Is that a present picture. Makes me cold just thinking about it. Thats more snow than we seen
all of last year ?
Same here I use to love it and now I'm cold when it's below 70. lol We use to snowmobile up in Northern Maine and Canada and it was common for morning temps to be -20 and daytime highs in the single digits. ? These were 2 strokes too so about 15+ pulls to get it started and another 15- 20 minutes warming up before we could ride. As brutal as the heat is here I'll take this any day than freeze.

Deleted member 1634

Same here I use to love it and now I'm cold when it's below 70. lol We use to snowmobile up in Northern Maine and Canada and it was common for morning temps to be -20 and daytime highs in the single digits. ? These were 2 strokes too so about 15+ pulls to get it started and another 15- 20 minutes warming up before we could ride. As brutal as the heat is here I'll take this any day than freeze.
I'm actually the opposite. I'd much rather take the cold than the heat any day. You can always put on more layers, but at a certain point you can't take any more layers off. haha

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm actually the opposite. I'd much rather take the cold than the heat any day. You can always put on more layers, but at a certain point you can't take any more layers off. haha
I'd say I was good with the cold up to about the age of 45 then I just started to hate it more and more. One thing about the cold is once you're cold you're chilled to the bone. No amount of cloths are going to warm you, just a hot shower. Now when it's hot here I can cool off fairly quick just going into air conditioning. Plus here almost every business has their ac so low it's freezing inside you sometimes need a sweater or long sleeves. So glad the ac in the Ranger is 100% better than my Tacoma which would never cool the cab off! ?

Deleted member 1634

We moved here for the moderate temps year-around. Our house doesn't have AC and we rarely hit zero over the winter. Snow is good. :clap:
Pbnightsnow.jpg
:clap:
Same exact reasons I loved, and still love, the UP! The best winter combo in my mind. Not too cold and plenty of snow. Northern Minnesota is quite the opposite with very cold and not much snow, relatively.

Arly

First Name
Arlyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT super cab (dog space)
Occupation
trails maintenance
All this talk about cold weather is making me shiver. I think I'll go water the wind palms!
Whenever someone says they "shiver from the cold", they then turn there AC on..... Or another hurricane blows in and we go XCing..

Last edited:

samsd

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 HPR, 2016 Town and Country, 2004 Road King Custom
Occupation
Retired
PXL_20200926_132700384.jpg

Parked next to a Church in NH
So I noticed some stairs going up in the woods, wonder where they go, don't say up in the woods. Researching Stark Church I have to say you left us wanting some what. A very cool old covered bridge is next to the church with quite a history. Seems it was flooded off it's piers and the locals had to go downstream and fetch it back with oxen teams. No small feat as that appears to be a large bridge. Very cool pic.

Arly

First Name
Arlyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT super cab (dog space)
Occupation
trails maintenance
My Ranger parked next to Lake Michigan
DJI_0079.JPG

My Ranger Next to the "Pure Michigan" sign
20190422_095612.jpg

My Ranger next to the "Spartan" and "Badger"
20190422_100341.jpg
I've been across our lake a few times but I would like to take a ferry across that more southern shallow little pond. :)