Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I just fired up the Furnace ?
You guys shut that crap up :LOL:
Wimp! ?

It's cooling off here, was only 106 today. ? Actually mornings are great it's been in the upper 60's and by the weekend daytime highs will only be low 90's and night in the low 60's.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Wimp! ?

It's cooling off here, was only 106 today. ? Actually mornings are great it's been in the upper 60's and by the weekend daytime highs will only be low 90's and night in the low 60's.
Well now you know the rest of the story :LOL:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Well not next to but....In a waterfall. lol

IMG_2948.JPG

This is literally 5.5 miles out in the middle of nowhere

IMG_2957.JPG

There's a large pool below where everyone comes out in the summer to swim.

IMG_2935.JPG

Last edited:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
... One thing about the cold is once you're cold you're chilled to the bone. ... ?
Oddly enough, when I came home from Vietnam, I said I would never go anyplace that was that hot/humid again and now my daughter and her husband live in Houston...who'd-a-thought!!:)

Anytime it gets more than 75 anywhere, I'm a hater lol!!!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The white one looks like it has no damper but has carried a ton of work sh#t!! :giggle:
It's been worked but still in pretty good condition. I doubt they had tailgate dampers out back then. ?

Oddly enough, when I came home from Vietnam, I said I would never go anyplace that was that hot/humid again and now my daughter and her husband live in Houston...who'd-a-thought!!:)

Anytime it gets more than 75 anywhere, I'm a hater lol!!!
The dry heat isn't bad but when you get a summer like we just had (50+ days over 110) even that gets old fast! I don't like humidity but I can deal with some. No way I could live in Houston.My ideal temps would be 75 too but unfortunately there are to few of them and those places are to expensive among other things. :wink:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
It's been worked but still in pretty good condition. I doubt they had tailgate dampers out back then. ?

The dry heat isn't bad but when you get a summer like we just had (50+ days over 110) even that gets old fast! I don't like humidity but I can deal with some. No way I could live in Houston.My ideal temps would be 75 too but unfortunately there are to few of them and those places are to expensive among other things. :wink:
Those places all have trucks without dampers, I know because I live...er mean I DRIVE by (yeah that's it) drive by the every once and awhile:tumbleweed:

wrench

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Super Cab XLT FX4 HPR, FZ1, KTM 500EXC, MONKEY
Vehicle Showcase
Parked next to my house, which had my 60ft. oak tree through the roof and ceiling due to hurricane Delta. Sustained only a flat tire on the passenger side which I didn't notice while taking the picture.
20201010_190555.jpg
Wow, Henry, hope everyone is ok. Best wishes for picking up the pieces.