Look at my Ranger parked next to stuff

Grimlock

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat / 2019 Edge ST
Vehicle Showcase
Found this mildly funny this weekend. Parked in this spot at Walmart going the wrong direction backing into it (not an easy thing to do going against the flow of traffic). Went in to buy a few things and came out to this little Sport Trac doing the same thing. 😂
20200926_172038-01.jpeg

ch47dmechanic

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Found this mildly funny this weekend. Parked in this spot at Walmart going the wrong direction backing into it (not an easy thing to do going against the flow of traffic). Went in to buy a few things and came out to this little Sport Trac doing the same thing. 😂
20200926_172038-01.jpeg
Any chance they just drove through the back space to the front? I do that all the time.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Weee boy that is clean :clap:
Yes it is. One benefit to living out here is vehicles stay nice and rust free, not like living back east. There's a weekly local car show every Saturday night in Scottsdale and there are some really nice classics there, especially once all the snowbird arrive. It's in a huge parking lot with 50's music playing and they section them off by vehicle.... ie trucks in one area, muscle cars and bikes and rice burners in their own. No stinken' lift laws out here. 😁

IMG_1101.JPG

IMG_1103.JPG

IMG_1104.JPG

First Name
Jami
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XL SXT FX4
Next to tall hedges

FB5126C2-967E-475A-A33D-9FE8D9DC1698.jpeg
I don’t know why, we’ll maybe I do, but this picture brought images to my mind immediately of Homer Simpson and Barak Obama fading into the bushes. 🤣

Reactions: Doc

ch47dmechanic

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Yes it is. One benefit to living out here is vehicles stay nice and rust free, not like living back east. There's a weekly local car show every Saturday night in Scottsdale and there are some really nice classics there, especially once all the snowbird arrive. It's in a huge parking lot with 50's music playing and they section them off by vehicle.... ie trucks in one area, muscle cars and bikes and rice burners in their own. No stinken' lift laws out here. 😁

IMG_1101.JPG

IMG_1103.JPG

IMG_1104.JPG
Here we have the Jeep Wrangler in its natural habitat...

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Is that a present picture. Makes me cold just thinking about it. Thats more snow than we seen
all of last year 🥶
Same here I use to love it and now I'm cold when it's below 70. lol We use to snowmobile up in Northern Maine and Canada and it was common for morning temps to be -20 and daytime highs in the single digits. 🥶 These were 2 strokes too so about 15+ pulls to get it started and another 15- 20 minutes warming up before we could ride. As brutal as the heat is here I'll take this any day than freeze.