Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
You have me hooked (no pun intended) and when you offer a fix, I need it now and I need it bad!

LOL, I realized, about 2 hours later, that Kate could also use this for washing her car (she pulls out a step ladder). So ... I can at last say this is for both of us!

Funny, her car tires are the same diameter as the steelies on Soupie. The difference being mine are 16 inch and hers are 19.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You have me hooked (no pun intended) and when you offer a fix, I need it now and I need it bad!

LOL, I realized, about 2 hours later, that Kate could also use this for washing her car (she pulls out a step ladder). So ... I can at last say this is for both of us!

Funny, her car tires are the same diameter as the steelies on Soupie. The difference being mine are 16 inch and hers are 19.
Glad I could help, follow me for more bank account draining mods. lol

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
thanks - fortunately it’s not too bad. I do appreciate you reaching out though!!
Mike, I finally heard back from him and here's his response. If you want to try it message me and I'll get your info and have them direct ship it to you.

Dave,
Let's send the experimental graphene cleaner.
When I say experimental, what I mean is that it is not approved by Brand Managers for market at this time.
We have done some cloth testing and have found that our experimental graphene cleaner effectively
removes the graphene stain from fabric and can help remove residual haze left on semi-hard surfaces (like trim).

gnico80

First Name
Gian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger fx2
Occupation
Service technician
I use all adams products. Good stuff
Sponsored