Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase

LightingBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fx4 off-road Larit Supercab (2019)
Since there are very few pics of the SCAB opened up with all four doors, here's one from our interior detail day a few weeks back.

There's as much legroom in the back as one would expect. At 6'1", 255 lbs, I sat back there for two 30-min drives and it was uncomfortable, yet doable. Backrests being completely vertical was miserable due to a sciatic nerve issue.

That being said, if you want a truck for hauling and truck stuff, the 6' bed is more important than rear seat opulence.

Truck detailing.jpg

Ryandude2448

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Got my truck back this morning after having Eibach lift installed- as I was pulling in to driveway, I saw my tires getting unloaded. I was 20 minutes late to work but I got everything done today ?
20200430_123302.jpg
20200430_123246.jpg

LightingBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fx4 off-road Larit Supercab (2019)
Got my truck back this morning after having Eibach lift installed- as I was pulling in to driveway, I saw my tires getting unloaded. I was 20 minutes late to work but I got everything done today ?
I'm curious what size drop hitch you'll be needing to tow small trailers now that it's lifted. The tailgate height is no joke on these Rangers!

Ryandude2448

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm curious what size drop hitch you'll be needing to tow small trailers now that it's lifted. The tailgate height is no joke on these Rangers!
I have a 3.25 drop hitch already, but I wouldn't be surprised if I needed a bigger one. Guess we'll find out when I rent a camper

Raptor-EU

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puraleña.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Raptor
Occupation
A lot of nothing.
Vehicle Showcase
Does what make washing a lot easier?

1. Waxing?
  2. paint protection film?
  3. aftermarket catalyzed coatings?
  4. High School car-wash fundraisers?
Was planning to get Ceramic coating done. But then the COVID19 locked everyone up here in Madrid.

jeb134

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Was planning to get Ceramic coating done. But then the COVID19 locked everyone up here in Madrid.
Ceramic coating makes it a lot easier to wash. Water beads up and it repels dust pretty well too. Plus you only need to wash it, never need to wax or anything extravagant. Honestly you could just take it through a touch less car wash and dry it off well and it looks like it’s been detailed.

Raptor-EU

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puraleña.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Raptor
Occupation
A lot of nothing.
Vehicle Showcase
Ceramic coating makes it a lot easier to wash. Water beads up and it repels dust pretty well too. Plus you only need to wash it, never need to wax or anything extravagant. Honestly you could just take it through a touch less car wash and dry it off well and it looks like it’s been detailed.
Yep that's what I have seen advertised. But user comments are always preferred references to me. Thanks for your reply.