Levittown Ford Parts? Experience Ordering From?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT / Cactus Gray
So as the title reads has anyone here ordered parts from them? I’m looking to order the 4/7 trailer plug(FU5Z-14489-A) and the harness (KB3Z-15K868-D)for my truck, now that I got my 2’’ receiver installed. what to relocate the connections to the factory location, And can’t stand my 4pin dangling under my truck. Just curious what’s everyone’s experience ordering from them? Are they genuine ford parts? And how long did it take for it to ship? With the prices they have listed my local dealer can’t even match their prices, so I am considering ordering from Levittown

thank you Brian
Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
They are a sponsor here. I ordered a few things from them a while back and they are genuine Ford parts and shipped quickly. I give them a thumbs up.

Bennie is great

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Yes, yes and depends on the product. If it’s something like a Ford Performance banner that’s not generally in stock perhaps longer. If it’s a popular part like Trail Management button, maybe a week or so. Unless it’s out of stock then again, a few weeks. Worth the wait.

OP
OP
CactusRanger88
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots and lots of us have; I've never heard of or had a bad experience. They will send you a code to use at checkout if you message them.
nice, I just got an email for 10% off shipping because I was waiting to order until I had a few responses on here

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
nice, I just got an email for 10% off shipping because I was waiting to order until I had a few responses on here
Message Benny from Levittown for group discount code….

I would share it but I feel it is not my place to do so.

OP
OP
CactusRanger88
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Message Benny from Levittown for group discount code….

I would share it but I feel it is not my place to do so.
How do I find this benny? I try to search on the forum but nothing comes up. Sorry my brain is a bit fried from programming in my adv plc class today

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered the Tremor fender flares from them. Waited a week and then messaged Benny....like mentioned above, some of the Ford Performance stuff isn't "in stock" at Levittown Ford, but Benny got back to me quickly and assured me they should be on the way in a couple days. And they were. No worries about ordering from them, but understand, some stuff may take a little longer. I would definitely order from them again :like:

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
Like others, I had a really good experience. Placed an order and then wanted to add to it. They quickly made the change and got things out to me. I am in Canada, and expect significant delays. I was pleasantly surprised with how quickly items shipped and therefore arrived.

Keeping a list of Ford parts I (may) want. Makes sense for me to wait until I have 2+ items. I will order from them again.

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
So as the title reads has anyone here ordered parts from them? I’m looking to order the 4/7 trailer plug(FU5Z-14489-A) and the harness (KB3Z-15K868-D)for my truck, now that I got my 2’’ receiver installed. what to relocate the connections to the factory location, And can’t stand my 4pin dangling under my truck. Just curious what’s everyone’s experience ordering from them? Are they genuine ford parts? And how long did it take for it to ship? With the prices they have listed my local dealer can’t even match their prices, so I am considering ordering from Levittown

thank you Brian
I'm certain they're genuine but I always get my dealership to match their prices after they quoted me some outrageous above invoice price and I show them this dealerships prices. That saves me the shipping costs.