Sponsored

Indy650

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
this is a god send! I was just towing at 80 mph over I-70 and my intake temps were sitting around 145F when it was 85 out. I really hope a bigger intercooler helps.
How are you monitoring the intake temp?

Nik@Levels

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Website
levelsperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Several ;)
Occupation
Performance fabrication
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to rekindle this thread and let everyone know that I am now a sponsored vendor for Ranger5G.com. I am very excited to push development for this platform and get you guys set up with some high quality upgrades. As far as the intercooler goes, I am willing to do a group purchase with a discount. If anyone has questions regarding the intercooler itself feel free to post up.

I have been specializing in Ecoboost intercooler design and fabrication since 2013. All of my products are hand tig welded in house using top quality CNC cut and formed materials and most designs are 100% direct bolt on with no cutting or drilling needed. The Ecoboost Ranger unit is extremely easy to install and the job can be finished in about 1 hour or less.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys!
Nik @ Levels Performance

Nik@Levels

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Website
levelsperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Several ;)
Occupation
Performance fabrication
Are you logging the Intake Temps or the Manifold Temps? The Intake Temp sensor is right next to the airbox, and is not relevant to intercooler temperatures or efficiency.
Justin is local to me, I am going to get in touch with him to get some accurate data on the intercooler upgrade. But I can guarantee you, it's going to perform far greater than the factory one. I have yet to see a single factory intercooler from ANY vehicle manufacturer that performed well. They all usually start heat soaking and putting temps out around 160 degrees (or more) at WOT.

Nearly every one of my intercooler upgrades brings the charge air temps down to within 10-15 degrees of ambient air temp.

Psykostevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Justin is local to me, I am going to get in touch with him to get some accurate data on the intercooler upgrade. But I can guarantee you, it's going to perform far greater than the factory one. I have yet to see a single factory intercooler from ANY vehicle manufacturer that performed well. They all usually start heat soaking and putting temps out around 160 degrees (or more) at WOT.

Nearly every one of my intercooler upgrades brings the charge air temps down to within 10-15 degrees of ambient air temp.
I filled out the inquiry form on your site too so I could get some info on the availability of the Intercooler ;-)

Nik@Levels

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Website
levelsperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Several ;)
Occupation
Performance fabrication
I filled out the inquiry form on your site too so I could get some info on the availability of the Intercooler ;-)

I believe I just replied to that email sir!

Polar Bear

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX2 SuperCrew Rapid Red
Occupation
Medical
Vehicle Showcase
Interested

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Bump

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
Will you also be making intercooler pipes for the Ranger? Seems like the stock pipes are pretty restrictive and some nice aftermarket intercooler pipes could be a great upgrade.

Psykostevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Will you also be making intercooler pipes for the Ranger? Seems like the stock pipes are pretty restrictive and some nice aftermarket intercooler pipes could be a great upgrade.
They are? I’ll have to look further at them.

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
I doubt Nik will bother to compete with a company that already mass produces them. Don't it'll be worth his time.

Psykostevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I doubt Nik will bother to compete with a company that already mass produces them. Don't it'll be worth his time.
I think there is still plenty of market out there for more than one option. If he has the mandrel bending equipment he could knock out sets of charge pipes pretty easily.

RangerJosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
I'm interested in a possible group buy.
Sponsored