justspeed7

justspeed7

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Can you get a shot of it when you are hard in the throttle?
4.5 psi certainly wouldn't stress the stock inter cooler.
The last picture with the 86 temp was right after letting off a full throttle run up to 80-90 lol read the max psi in the corner and see how it’s negative is because I was off the throttle right after to slow it down and also take the picture.
Sponsored

OP
OP
justspeed7

justspeed7

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Spoke to Nik at Levels if there’s enough interested he would be willing to do a group buy with a decent discount for Ranger5g members. Let me know if interested.

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
I'm interested in a group buy.

Chamber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL 4x4 FX4
Nice that theres more option, but I'll never buy anything from Levels. The guy is an absolute douchebag and lost my business years ago. Maybe he's learned how to actually talk to customers and treat them with respect now tho.

CoastieN70

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Retired
Spoke to Nik at Levels if there’s enough interested he would be willing to do a group buy with a decent discount for Ranger5g members. Let me know if interested.
I could be enticed... :)

OP
OP
justspeed7

justspeed7

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Nice that theres more option, but I'll never buy anything from Levels. The guy is an absolute douchebag and lost my business years ago. Maybe he's learned how to actually talk to customers and treat them with respect now tho.
Hmm.... that's really strange I have dealt with Nick for a couple of my vehicles and all in person as he is local to me less than 10 minutes away and never have had any issues with him great guy, with excellent product and really cares about making everything perfect.

OP
OP
justspeed7

justspeed7

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
RCMUSTANG
COASTIEN70
ARCHANGELKOCH308

With atleast 5 people in we can get it going if we can get 10 we can get an even deeper discount.

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
I got my intercooler for my 2.7 Fusion from him. It took longer than he promised. Communication wasn't the best but he eventually came through and the product is good.

Chamber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL 4x4 FX4
Hmm.... that's really strange I have dealt with Nick for a couple of my vehicles and all in person as he is local to me less than 10 minutes away and never have had any issues with him great guy, with excellent product and really cares about making everything perfect.
Glad you had a good experience with him. I know some that haven't. His product does seem like good quality but he bashed on other companies intercoolers for the RS at one point, in their own For Sale thread/section even, and said something akin to he'd never understand why anyone would buy anything but his product. He's been rude to customers; some of the ones he bothers responding to. I'm also pretty sure the first product he released was a downpipe for the ST and the fitment on the first few batches was so bad that nobody could get them installed. This was like 7 years ago so its possible it was a different company but I just remember that it put me off from the Levels company for a few years. It wasn't until after hearing about the quality of his intercooler that I decided to try again and was meet with arrogance and rudeness. Everybody has good and bad stories about every company in the world so take my anecdote however you want.

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
RCMUSTANG
COASTIEN70
ARCHANGELKOCH308

With atleast 5 people in we can get it going if we can get 10 we can get an even deeper discount.
I want in

TacoHawkRanger

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Sport; 2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Site Developer, USAF
I'd be curious depending on price...

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
I’d be in if the turnout time isn’t months away.
Sponsored