Is Something Wrong With Me?

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I’m gonna put you on the phone with the wife. Would you mind repeating that? Please talk SLOWLY‼☺
I find that conversations with the wife always end up pretty well, providing I always end the conversation with "Yes, Dear"
Sponsored

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
I find that conversations with the wife always end up pretty well, providing I always end the conversation with "Yes, Dear"
Well if you don’t then you might be faced with…

5BA0F1F7-3A54-44C5-803C-7B0822D52046.gif

cbull

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic hatchback CVT 2017 ram cummins
Occupation
Farmer
Your stock Lariat looks better than my Lariat right now. I decided to relocate the rear axle…
A4A3346F-46CF-45B3-A9FA-E4776E300E19.jpeg
Seriously regret that. 0/10 do not recommend that mod.:LOL:

Everyone has their own preference. I also like the stock look. But I tend to like that on most vehicles. It’s fitting for me, because mine’s a daily driver, and not a trail runner. Then again, I’m not rich enough to afford most mods, or a spare vehicle that I could turn into…whatever this is:
1620787548426.jpeg
Sorry to be rude, but that mod looks terrible, I will not be doing that one. I hope! Lol

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
a couple quesions....what happened? looks like you caught a pole, and the question begs to be asked....how? if you were being a hooligan, be honest. was their video?

another note is your splines look dry. did you have the noticeable clunk?
and, we know the fuel door has given some people grief on how to open it....you went way overboard on the fix for that.
It's all in this post here.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-ranger-today.4696/post-258410

JimboAnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 - Sold
Stock FTW !

I went full retard on a Tacoma a few years ago, it ended up being useless for what I needed my truck most for, daily driving. 2 blown rear diffs, excessive weight in armor, was getting 12 MPG. I woke up one day and decided she had to go. I miss the fun I had with that truck, but ultimately the mods I did to it was her demise. Loving the Ranger so far, about a month in, no regerts.

1620825941234.png

1620826007886.png

1620826150826.png

1620826307380.png

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.

HighFivenWhiteGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Engineer
The ranger is definitely a good looking truck stock but also has some serious potential to look good with tasteful mods. I haven't done anything yet and am in no hurry to do so. That being said lifting the front up a tad, improving suspension performance, and some bigger tires to better fill up the wheel wells would look great and improve the ride for the type of driving I do.

Really nice that the ranger looks good stock. Not like some of the jeeps I've seen... ha ha with those cute little skinny tires!

mlarma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x2
Occupation
Computers/Networks
I keep seeing all of these awesome mods you guys are doing to your Rangers and I seriously think about doing some of them. Then I go outside and look at mine and I love the look of my Lariat and I decide to change nothing about it. Some of you guys have some amazing builds going and I love following the build logs (like @OFC Ranger ) but I think it looks perfect stock.
Is there something wrong with me?
I didn’t go crazy with mine.
- factory brake controller for towing (unseen)
- bushwhacker rocker panel/door sill protector
- black Ranger letters to go in magnetic trim on grill. Very subtle.
- magnetic letters for Ranger on tailgate
- tailgate damper (unseen)
- toolbox in bed (black, not obnoxious)
- insert for console storage that helps organize it.
- have sunshade for front window I got from Ford. Says Ranger on it.
- aeroskin 2 hood deflector from Ford.
- ignition ring. This isn’t an issue for you since you have push button start.

i think that’s it. Nothing crazy and I think most augment the truck in a positive way.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I keep seeing all of these awesome mods you guys are doing to your Rangers and I seriously think about doing some of them. Then I go outside and look at mine and I love the look of my Lariat and I decide to change nothing about it. Some of you guys have some amazing builds going and I love following the build logs (like @OFC Ranger ) but I think it looks perfect stock.
Is there something wrong with me?
Absolutely not! I 100% agree. How on Earth can I improve on perfection? My Ranger is BEAUTIFUL to me! Even though I think these mods folks are making look fantastic, when I look at my Butterscotch all I see is sheer beauty. :inlove: :turkey:
Sponsored