Inside bed molle racks?

RangerRaptor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat (previously 2012 Ford SVT Raptor)
They do, but it's to add onto the rears. They have no way to attach without the rears installed. Had to cancel my order when I read this on the site ?
Yep, sadly that makes perfect sense. The Valhalla panels I installed use the same method as BuiltRight for connecting the front half of the panel.

RangerRaptor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve got as ARE shell and the mounts will make it difficult to add either brand panel without cutting it. At least I think it will.

1CC7D40A-7051-4289-9D30-5954BC9DB8CD.jpeg
I don't think the ARE shell will be a problem. I've seen the panels used on trucks that have similar mounting brackets for the tonneau covers. The Valhalla website actually says "Compatible with most canopies and tonneau covers."

renewedcaper

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
Installed my driver side yesterday, working on the passenger side today. LineX did me no favors by spraying my tie-downs and the rubber grommets. This install would be super easy if I didn't have to cut around all the LineX to remove the tie-downs and grommets.

1614367124981.png
Hey Rob, would you mind showing your load out when you’re done? I’m really curious about the bulkhead panel but I can’t really see how to use quick fists without the small holes in the solid grid.

alan0614

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Lariat, 2017 GT350, 2016 Subaru Legacy
Occupation
Product and Training Manager
I don't think the ARE shell will be a problem. I've seen the panels used on trucks that have similar mounting brackets for the tonneau covers. The Valhalla website actually says "Compatible with most canopies and tonneau covers."
@RangerRaptor thanks for the info. I need a reason to spend more money on the truck, LOL.

CC_The_Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone hear from Builtright yet? Their site still says "estimated shipping at the end of February"...
Got this email response from Matt at Builtright this afternoon so am crossing my fingers the wait isn't too much longer!

"The short Ranger bed panels just came back in from powder coating. We still have to get them through quality control first and then off to packaging. We are hoping to have these headed out sometime next week."

RangerRaptor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Rob, would you mind showing your load out when you’re done? I’m really curious about the bulkhead panel but I can’t really see how to use quick fists without the small holes in the solid grid.
I have a lot more to do, but here are pics of what I’ve done so far. You can’t really mount Quick Fist clamps on MOLLE without a backing plate of some kind.

My Power Tank is mounted with a Power Plate (backing plate made by Power Tank). My fire extinguisher will be mounted tomorrow on the front panel. I fabricated a custom backing plate. Several companies make backing plates for RotopaX mounts - I bought one from Valhalla and one from BuiltRight.

The best option for Quick Fist clamps is to make a backing plate, or buy specialized MOLLE square nuts. I think most of the MOLLE nuts are made for 1” x 1” MOLLE, the Putco panel is 1” x 1.5” openings. I think they will still work. I have some on order and I’ll try them on the front panel, but I bought them for the Valhalla side panels.

56523687-7D38-4CCB-8168-80A996D8E9C4.jpeg
B4A6C11D-6C06-4DFF-AAF5-C2A6745FFF24.jpeg
1254EF44-6319-423F-A3E0-2C8DE86D77D9.jpeg

RangerRaptor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone hear from Builtright yet? Their site still says "estimated shipping at the end of February"...
Someone on Facebook said their panels arrive in two weeks. I ordered some accessories from BR a few weeks ago and they shipped today.

Mastodon

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2020 Explorer Limited
I ordered my panels from Builtright about 2 weeks ago. A day or two later, they emailed me a link to a page with backorder info.

https://builtrightind.com/pages/backorder-status

Seems like they update it every other week or so. I like that they're taking the time to communicate with their customers about the delays. Seems like most other companies don't do that. In case you don't want to read through their copy, this should be the relevant bit for most of you:
2019+ Ranger Bedside Racks - Short Bed (CC): These are our back out of stock but are expected to be shipping again on 5/12/21.
2019+ Ranger Bedside Racks - Standard Bed (SC): Rear panels are expected to be ready to ship on 5/12/21. We have material secured, but front panels still need to be cut, formed, powdercoated, inspected and packaged. This could take 4-5wks, resulting in a ship date of 5/27/21.

Snow3d

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat, 2007 Subaru Forester XT
Occupation
Human
I ordered my panels from Builtright about 2 weeks ago. A day or two later, they emailed me a link to a page with backorder info.

Seems like they update it every other week or so. I like that they're taking the time to communicate with their customers about the delays. Seems like most other companies don't do that. In case you don't want to read through their copy, this should be the relevant bit for most of you:
I actually own a complete set. I ordered them the second week of March with a promise of a mid April ship date...they shipped within a week. They seem to under promise and over deliver, which is rare in this day and age. Excellent product as well.

IMG_5148.jpeg

IMG_5149.jpeg

RangerRaptor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EDB05015-54D9-4FDB-B8F7-2EF05B7D88CA.jpeg

065E9E8C-D921-49E9-AF94-E25B3D97E68E.jpeg

RangerRaptor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04EED646-FF2C-4C76-A87F-1D13FC3F1DC5.jpeg

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man

I ordered both sides, front and back, for the SuperCab back in February and the last email they replied to (earlier this week) says that they are "hoping" to ship at the end of next week. :( Maybe I'll get them in time to install before the first snowfall.
Sponsored