Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I purchased a 2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 in May of this year and let me tell you that I fell down the rabbit hole on mods. But it was worth it, completely. First I put up a new exhaust MBRP 3” exhaust. Second I changed out the tires from stock to BFG K02 LT265/65r18. Then I wanted to lose the rake and level my truck out. I purchased the Fox 2.0 Front coilovers and rear shocks. After that I bought the Livernois tuner. Outstanding!!! Then the bed swing out storage boxes passenger and driver side. Next I have planned to get a spray on bedliner. After that who knows.?!?!

Enjoy your truck. You Only Live Once.

67C2D8ED-B68D-45E4-A38C-84E5D8EDCE3C.jpeg

00F3FA5C-02DF-4A23-AA88-02F82C816E8C.jpeg

FEB225B7-7721-4BB1-B72A-BECCF4EA800B.jpeg

59BEA621-2FC2-42A0-A2D3-FE9AD9B881D9.jpeg
We're did you get the Fox 2.0 installed? Did you do it your self? I ordered from 4WP and it should come in soon.

CVCA91911

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Maintenance Mechanic
We're did you get the Fox 2.0 installed? Did you do it your self? I ordered from 4WP and it should come in soon.
I installed it myself then took my truck in to a shop for a wheel alignment.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
No need to do anymore since you already have the best mod available. ? But if you really want to spend more money what about these, if you don't already have them...

Bed liner, window tint, swing out tool box, tonneau cover, tune, and if/when you get the FP/Fox kit you'll need tires and wheels. Trust me this is a dangerous forum to be on if you don't want to spend a lot of money. :curse:
Good list - mine is bed liner and mat, undercoat and rust proofing, Line-X BakFLip cover, Ford molded mud flaps, Borla cat back and Ford Tune. It is a great Forum because of all the "help" you can get on how to spend the money. I may be done.

Pinepig

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last count was 12
Occupation
lol
First thing I did was the Husky Floor mats then straight to the Ford Performance Fox 2.0 kit, I just did not like the ride and the wife HATED it. No complaints now. LED low beams were next and then tires, my truck came with 18's ( black package ) so I went 265/70r18. I thought I was going to have to do a shorty antenna but it actually goes in the garage no problem with the stock one. I swapped out the factory tweeters with some other JBL component ones I had laying around because one of the threads here mentioned that just that was a good upgrade for the sound of the stereo ( They were correct, highly recommended semi cheap mod ). I have a tune coming plus a set of Rocky Mountain kicker rock sliders and a cheap ass 20" light bar to stuff in the gaping hole in the front bumper.

After I put those on I think I'm pretty much done, I'm going to do my best to resist the power of the tail gate damper. I'm not much for fluff

qbHGtXc.jpg

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Did you get there tailgate weather strip? Like the price, seems to be good enough for what I need it for.
No I never got the tailgate seal. I thought I was going to need one being we're out in the desert a lot. It's not all that bad and with the drop in liner I can just rinse it out easy enough. If I had a spray liner or bed rug I think it would be a good idea to have one.
Sponsored