How to pour hard to aim liquids

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
This is how I pour hard to aim liquids such as windshield washer fluid and chain saw bar oil that come with a foil seal. Little or no spillage. Make a large hole on the pour side and a small hole for an upper vent.
1686365643269.png
Sponsored

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
I took the washer fluid bottle and cut the bottom off, and use the top as a funnel. Fits the reservoir hole nicely and has a built in handle :like:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I took the washer fluid bottle and cut the bottom off, and use the top as a funnel. Fits the reservoir hole nicely and has a built in handle :like:
I have several size bottles (16 oz, 1 liter and 1 gal.) that I cut like this. When I was back east between the trucks, lawnmower, snowblower, motorcycle, chain saws, power washers and all the other equipment I had in my barn they came in handy. I'd keep a set of different size funnels in my main garage but this was the Polish way in not having to by a second set. 😜

OP
OP
got3fords

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Real men could freepour without spilling a drop...
:eek:)
So tell me, real man, youv'e never spilled a drop ever? Ever? Not ever? You've never spilled anything ever? Not ever? :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
So tell me, real man, youv'e never spilled a drop ever? Ever? Not ever? You've never spilled anything ever? Not ever? :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
If there isn’t more on the garage floor or driveway than in the reservoir it’s not being done correctly :LOL: that’s why I buy the store brand stuff.