How much have you driven your Ranger the past few weeks?

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
More in the last few weeks than I have in the past year - finally back to work 5 days a week. I normally put about 15k a year on my vehicles (or a bit more). I've had the truck since Aug '19 and have less than 17k on it right now.
Sponsored

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Owned it for three weeks, 1600 miles. Work is about 18 miles each way and I have to drive around a fair bit during my workday.

Last edited:

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
Got mine right before Christmas. Kinda a present for myself. Drive it pretty much every day. At 4000 miles now since I live about 4 miles from work. About 1000 miles have been on dirt roads and light trails. Going to take it this weekend to its first off road park. Fingers crossed I don't break anything and keep the pin stripping to a min.

Mobius97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat Fx4-Lotus Evora-Lotus Elise-BMW X7 M
That's a pretty nice present!! I need to take a page from your book and treat myself right! :idea:

Scott D

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/STX
I've had mine for almost 7 months and it has 970 miles on it now.

My company vehicle (F250 Super Duty) gets used during the week and the wife's Escape gets driven when we shop on weekends.

I will drive it around the neighborhood every 2-3 weeks. It's not good to let a vehicle sit for long periods of time, IMO.

I'm hoping to go part time later this year and then the Ranger (and I) will get out more.

quangdog

First Name
Kimball
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Bought a different car (2008 Honda CR-V) for my daughter to take to college this fall, and have spent the last few weeks working on / shaking it down. The Ranger has been parked in the garage, feeling all neglected (but at least it's not covered in an inch of pollen like everything else!)

Owned my Ranger for a little over a year, have about 11.5k miles on it. Can't wait to make it my daily again once the Honda is ready for my daughter.
Sponsored