Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
When you're picking up your Ranger after the third transmission replacement.

When you're picking up your Ranger after the third transmission replacement.

Not to mention his anger issues, IMHO he has some style issues too. Those socks rock. :crackup:

At least he took it out on a potted plant and a sign. :thumbsup:
I bet his knuckles felt really good after the anger adrenalin wore off.

Last edited:

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Not to mention his anger issues, IMHO he has some style issues too. Those socks rock. :crackup:

At least he took it out on a potted plant and a sign. :thumbsup:
I bet his knuckles felt really good after the anger adrenalin wore off.
Most of us have had days like that I think. Once I drove a forklift full speed into a dumpster cause I was so mad at a coworker. Luckily the only person who saw was a guy smoking a cigarette at the next building over. I really wrecked that dumpster!

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
Most of us have had days like that I think. Once I drove a forklift full speed into a dumpster cause I was so mad at a coworker. Luckily the only person who saw was a guy smoking a cigarette at the next building over. I really wrecked that dumpster!
1715744977124-k4.png
p

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger traded for 24 F-150 XL RCSB 4x4 5.0 :-P
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
Digging a hole to China is surprisingly difficult. Even If you used a boring machine, coming out in China is not very likely.
The direct opposite location from where you are, going through the center of the Earth, is called the Antepode.

Here is a free online app that shows where you would come out If you dug straight down: https://www.antipodesmap.com/#coordinates-converter

Here is where I end up starting in Prescott, WI:
Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 09.11.31.jpg

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Digging a hole to China is surprisingly difficult. Even If you used a boring machine, coming out in China is not very likely.
The direct opposite location from where you are, going through the center of the Earth, is called the Antepode.

Here is a free online app that shows where you would come out If you dug straight down: https://www.antipodesmap.com/#coordinates-converter

Interesting web site. As a child ( 5 or 6 years old) growing up in Springfield Ohio I definitely remember digging that hole to China. Like you, I would have ended up some where in the Indian Ocean. Apparently we have all been mis led about that. :crackup:

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4

Russia decided they were going to drill all the way into the mantle of the earth.

They failed.

They did manage to go deeper than ever before.

And of course, all the "Experts" who told them what they would encounter at different depths were completely wrong.

Certainty from a distance is not certainty at all.

Kola Bore Hole

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Russia decided they were going to drill all the way into the mantle of the earth.

They failed.

And of course, all the "Experts" who told them what they would encounter at different depths were completely wrong.

Kola Bore Hole
i keep wondering if they will ever un cap it and go deeper. might as well. maybe they could drop a camera or drone down to have a look about

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
The king wanted to go fishing, and he asked the royal weather forecaster the forecast for the next few hours. The palace meteorologist assured him that there was no chance of rain.

So the king and the queen went fishing. On the way he met a man with a fishing pole riding on a donkey, and he asked the man if the fish were biting.

The fisherman said, "Your Majesty, you should return to the palace! In just a short time I expect a huge rainstorm."

The king replied: "I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard. He is an educated and experienced professional. Besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. I trust him."

So the king continued on his way. However, in a short time a torrential rain fell from the sky The King and Queen were totally soaked.

Furious, the king returned to the palace and gave the order to fire the meteorologist. Then he summoned the fisherman and offered him the prestigious position of royal forecaster.

The fisherman said, "Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting. I obtain my information from my donkey. If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it means with certainty that it will rain."

So the king hired the donkey.

And thus began the practice of hiring dumb asses to work in influential positions of government.

The practice is unbroken to this date.

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021

They failed.

Kola Bore Hole
They did find tribo-ceramics doing that tho.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
This one hits me in the feels...

Parent Verification.jpg