First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
I didn't know that you could make ugly worse, but that is it. :eek: ?
I would pay to watch them explain to TSA why they thought these were admissible through the checkpoint ?

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
So I get a phone call today on home phone (I know still have a landline) and let the machine get it. Hmmm Bank of America huh. Saying I got to call them back. That’s funny haven’t had an account with them for 25 years. What could they possibly want? ? Hmmm let’s do a reverse search on this number. Well what do you know, it’s a scam written on many of the links. Well then time to have some fun! I’ll call back on my cell so I can change my caller ID. Hmm ? Ok Wile E. Coyote it is!

Ring them up, hi you called. (Then the questions start, lots of them) Being as vague as possible to string it along I say, Why all the questions, you can verify just from the number I’m calling from right!? Then silence, more silence then some shuffling and *click*

Common man, you’re no fun!

573ED511-15C2-42B0-A011-C9B3E5AA7600.jpeg

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
So I get a phone call today on home phone (I know still have a landline) and let the machine get it. Hmmm Bank of America huh. Saying I got to call them back. That’s funny haven’t had an account with them for 25 years. What could they possibly want? ? Hmmm let’s do a reverse search on this number. Well what do you know, it’s a scam written on many of the links. Well then time to have some fun! I’ll call back on my cell so I can change my caller ID. Hmm ? Ok Wile E. Coyote it is!

Ring them up, hi you called. (Then the questions start, lots of them) Being as vague as possible to string it along I say, Why all the questions, you can verify just from the number I’m calling from right!? Then silence, more silence then some shuffling and *click*

Common man, you’re no fun!

573ED511-15C2-42B0-A011-C9B3E5AA7600.jpeg
scammers all need this guy