First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
MAK Grills
Is there a way to turn this off? I have to get out to open a gate everyday and as soon as I shut the door the truck honks twice at me lol.
I could leave the key in the truck but it has my gate key on it too or shut off the engine but would rather just be old school and leave it running!
Sponsored

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
Is there a way to turn this off? I have to get out to open a gate everyday and as soon as I shut the door the truck honks twice at me lol.
I could leave the key in the truck but it has my gate key on it too or shut off the engine but would rather just be old school and leave it running!
If you haven’t heard of FORScan before then this link here is a good place to start. The disable horn honk is the first one on the list.
If you need help PM me and I can walk you through it!

OP
OP
OregonRanger

OregonRanger

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
MAK Grills
If you haven’t heard of FORScan before then this link here is a good place to start. The disable horn honk is the first one on the list.
If you need help PM me and I can walk you through it!
Thanks, I will check this out!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

If you don't want to do Forscan you can use this here. It's just plug n play and reversible.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
I cant believe that in OR you are allowed to leave your engine running. LOL PS the easy way is to have your gate key on a separate ring.

dano42

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Ranger Lariat Tremor, 2018 BMW X5
Occupation
Retired!
Don't close the door on your truck, and as long as you don't get too far away from the vehicle, it won't honk.
Sponsored