First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Don't kid yourself....I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of us that are married, myself included, has a woman in the house hold that's calling the shots.
They are the one's who we think we are kidding, but in reality hold the reins to the household budget, and give us permission to buy "stuff" for our Rangers.
So, you just keep on "stepping on toes" and don't be quiet about it !!! :like:
What the heck are you talking about? No one tells me what I can and can't do especially when it comes to my money! Oh crap here comes Annie! :surprised: I'll be back later once I do the laundry. :oops:
Sponsored

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Don't kid yourself....I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of us that are married, myself included, has a woman in the house hold that's calling the shots.
They are the one's who we think we are kidding, but in reality hold the reins to the household budget, and give us permission to buy "stuff" for our Rangers.
No way im in charge at my house. ?

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
Not sure what you meant under last sentence.
My point was sometimes the talk here turns very manly and then it’s just weird for me to say anything, that’s it.

TXRangerTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
My point was sometimes the talk here turns very manly and then it’s just weird for me to say anything, that’s it.
It is a truck forum. These types of forums are dominated by guys. Don't let the weirdos make you feel weird. Just contribute and have fun. If it feels too much like a guys locker room then just say something.

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Kristina: Sometimes there exists crude language and/or explicit language in a thread which, in my opinion, has no place in a public forum with both men and women members (and possibly younger people). When that occurs, I just move on to the next thread.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Kristina: Sometimes there exists crude language and/or explicit language in a thread which, in my opinion, has no place in a public forum with both men and women members (and possibly younger people). When that occurs, I just move on to the next thread.
Hi Kristina,

If there is a person that gives you difficulty or is a know it all, just hover your mouse over their avatar and select ignore and they will not bother you again until they are banned which happens in most cases. That might help with a troublesome forum member.

Please keep posting. Your communications are very good and I enjoy reading what you have to say.

Best,
Phil

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Manly? You're obviously thinking about a tailgate damper and

1625620628515.png

pay no attention to the swarming nay sayers:crackup:,

welcome aboard!

TheNorseman

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Cactus Grey Ford Ranger XLT, FX4
Occupation
Metalworker
So, from "Hi" thread it became "Men complaining about their dominate women"? :D Well then its good I'm single :D:D
Hey, I’m not complaining about my dominant woman! I’d almost certainly have been killed doing something stupid by now if she didn’t keep me in line. She’s got most of the self preservation instinct between us, and I’m thankful for every day she decides to stick with me. She’s also the smarter one of us too, but I don’t like to talk about that….

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
So, from "Hi" thread it became "Men complaining about their dominate women"? :D Well then its good I'm single :D:D
I think it became a thread about men joking about their relationships because they are actually happy. I see comments on here from time to time that a lot of the guys are married or in a long term relationship for 20+ years.

Either way, welcome to the club and congrats on the Vintage Ranger!

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
10A06AB1-F545-4AEA-990E-9C7DB46A992D.jpeg

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Kristina,

If there is a person that gives you difficulty or is a know it all, just hover your mouse over their avatar and select ignore and they will not bother you again until they are banned which happens in most cases. That might help with a troublesome forum member.

Please keep posting. Your communications are very good and I enjoy reading what you have to say.

Best,
Phil
Hi, Phil.

Thank you for warm support!
I can confirm here is no one who I would need to ignore or I would like to see banned.

Here’s just a thought what went through my mind today while driving:
Before getting my Ranger I wasn’t sure it suits me and I thought I can sell it if needed and find some other solution for my needs.
After picking her up and getting used to it, I stood on driver side step and told I will never come down from here.
Today I know I don’t want to come down from there.
E630C62C-8343-4533-A914-C342DDB95B6F.jpeg

Thank you Kent @Radioman and Tim @TXRangerTim also for your replies :)

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
No complaints here. Someone has to help keep me in line. Always said I have 2 kids and my wife has 3.

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Manly? You're obviously thinking about a tailgate damper and

1625620628515.png

pay no attention to the swarming nay sayers:crackup:,

welcome aboard!
Nope!
We are not starting to talk about tailgate dampers here too? We aren’t? Right?:oops:
Please nooo…
Sponsored