First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco sport. 2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Master technician
I thought my first post should be a howdy! After waiting 7 months for a Maverick I ordered. And being told the chances were slim to none on getting one soon. I decided to get back in a Ranger. I used to have 2007 FX4 with the level 3 package in it. But got rid of it long ago after I got relocated. And that V6 had a nasty thirst. I'll post my new ride in another thread.
Sponsored

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
I thought my first post should be a howdy! After waiting 7 months for a Maverick I ordered. And being told the chances were slim to none on getting one soon. I decided to get back in a Ranger. I used to have 2007 FX4 with the level 3 package in it. But got rid of it long ago after I got relocated. And that V6 had a nasty thirst. I'll post my new ride in another thread.
Welcome Steve,

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
I'll keep it. I know the wife will just let it slam.
Ummm , why would the wife be allowed to touch the tail gate ? I and only I operate the tailgate , when she is done unloading everything , she will tell me on her way to the kitchen so I can go close it ...properly...

OP
OP
SteveH

SteveH

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco sport. 2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Master technician
Ummm , why would the wife be allowed to touch the tail gate ? I and only I operate the tailgate , when she is done unloading everything , she will tell me on her way to the kitchen so I can go close it ...properly...
I've got better things to do then run after her to open or close the tailgate. It's bad enough that I have to lower the toilet seat when I'm done taking a leak!

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
One does what one needs to do to maintain the peace.
When mama's not happy, ain't nobody happy.
Sponsored