First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Welcome Steve. Several of us here know how you feel about your Maverick order. We've been waiting on our Broncos for over a year without even a sniff of a build date. Enjoy that new Ranger.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SteveH

SteveH

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco sport. 2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Master technician
Welcome Steve. Several of us here know how you feel about your Maverick order. We've been waiting on our Broncos for over a year without even a sniff of a build date. Enjoy that new Ranger.
Thank you! I almost went with a full size bronco. But the wait time was too long for me. Hell, when I got my Bronco sport last year it was hard to get as well.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Something happened on that third pic...a malfunction of some sort. :)

Nellieg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger crew cab
Fyi...the damper is a running joke.. am sure I might be in dangerous territory here saying don't take the damper dispute personally they're just compensating for something and are just secretly jealous...welcome

OP
OP
SteveH

SteveH

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco sport. 2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Master technician
Something happened on that third pic...a malfunction of some sort. :)
Fyi...the damper is a running joke.. am sure I might be in dangerous territory here saying don't take the damper dispute personally they're just compensating for something and are just secretly jealous...welcome
I know. Love the banter.

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Here ya go!

bronco.jpg
P7080361.JPG

And, as I brace myself.......
P7080362.JPG
Welcome to the club Steve! ?

The Kool Damper Klub2.jpeg

Here's a little something to carry around in your man purse. Don't worry I made them lightweight so those skinny little arms you're getting will still be able to hold onto it. :shock:

Man Card Revoked.jpg

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Here's a little something to carry around in your man purse. Don't worry I made them lightweight so those skinny little arms you're getting will still be able to hold onto it.
I don't think that statement is as funny as you think. It takes more effort to shut the tailgate than let it down. Especially with the small added resistance of the assist strut on the upstroke.:sunglasses:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I don't think that statement is as funny as you think. It takes more effort to shut the tailgate than let it down. Especially with the small added resistance of the assist strut on the upstroke.:sunglasses:
See you're not getting the joke. You're so weak you now can't even close your own tailgate. You need your wife to do it for you. ?

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
See you're not getting the joke. You're so weak you now can't even close your own tailgate. You need your wife to do it for you. ?
Huh?

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
I have tried 3 different cords to no avail. Started blaming my phone. Do you have a link to the cord that works for you?
I finally fixed my Android Auto connection issues. I left my LG phone on top of the tonneau cover and drove off. Never saw it again. My new phone is a Samsung. Connects just fine.
Sponsored