Hi all! *waves from Australia*

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
Hello, new member here, long time lurker..

So recently I've been slowly upgrading my rig and found a whole lot of handy hints, ideas and info through various searches which have largely landed me on this forum.

Figured I'd like to try and give back and (hopefully) help out others in some way too.

Cheers
"Ay"

From the other Aussie.

OP
OP
Hoody

Hoody

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ranger XLT
Please tell me you're often inclined to throw another shrimp on the barbie and carry a huge knife. Don't completely destroy my Aussie culture belief system.

Signed P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way
Haha I do in fact love a good shrimp on the BBQ, split in half with some garlic and butter! However they are more like lobsters (Western Rock Lobster), we call them Crayfish. And depends what your definition of a huge knife is..

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Here are some pictures of Australia Great Barrier Reef. Snorkeling GBR was on my bucket list...Mission accomplished and I recommend for those who travel to make GBR a stop on your Australian trip

Rented underwater camera....

IMG_0711b_1.jpg

Blue Lipped 300lb clam

IMG_0711d_1.jpg

Best,
Phil

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Here are some pictures of Australia Great Barrier Reef. Snorkeling GBR was on my bucket list...Mission accomplished and I recommend for those who travel to make GBR a stop on your Australian trip

Rented underwater camera....

IMG_0711b_1.jpg

Blue Lipped 300lb clam

IMG_0711d_1.jpg

Best,
Phil
Awesome pics, mate. Yeah definitely on my bucket list.

Shoran12

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger STX
Occupation
Millwright
So I’ve got to ask this. Do you guys enjoy vegemite? I ask because me and my buddy were on a port visit in Australia (awesome experience) and our last day before we had to go back to our ship we had to try a vegemite sandwich. I tried to eat it but couldn’t choke it down. I was thinking “do they actually eat this?” I mean there’s a song about it lol. That reminds me I still have some souvenirs I need to hang back up in our new house. I still have a boomerang I purchased when I was visiting. It will always be hanging up in my house. Visiting Australia (Brisbane) was an awesome experience. I wished we would have had more time to delve into the depths of what Australia really is.

Last edited:

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
No, I never had a chance or desire to try vegemite.
If you think that's bad, wait to you see what the Swedes eat, fermented fish.
swede.jpg

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
So I’ve got to ask this. Do you guys enjoy vegemite? I ask because me and my buddy were on a port visit in Australia (awesome experience) and our last day before we had to go back to our ship we had to try a vegemite sandwich. I tried to eat it but couldn’t choke it down. I was thinking “do they actually eat this?” I mean there’s a song about it lol. That reminds me I still have some souvenirs I need to hang back up in our new house. I still have a boomerang I purchased when I was visiting. It will always be hanging up in my house. Visiting Australia (Brisbane) was an awesome experience. I wished we would have had more time to delve into the depths of what Australia really is.
Yeah, vegemite is good. I had the chance when I went to Australia for work. Brought a bunch and gave it to my friends.

Shoran12

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger STX
Occupation
Millwright
Yeah, vegemite is good. I had the chance when I went to Australia for work. Brought a bunch and gave it to my friends.
What did they think of it? I couldn’t take more than a few bites.