First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
No Phil, i might be an asshole to the twats on here that deserve it, but you earned respect a long ways back and I would truly be sad if you met your maker sooner rather than later.
Now RP we know your not a hard core asshole. I have sent you enough preparation H to sooth the itch and burn to make it more bearable :LOL:
PS please don't take this seriously :like:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
No way I'm waiting another 3 years for a Bronco while non reservation holders are out driving theirs. Besides I don't want to end up like this one. o_O I'd rather the Jeep catch fire and collect the insurance money. lol ?

Bronco Tierods.jpg

Looks like this is becoming a more common problem than just one isolated incident. :shock:

This one looks like it's pigeon toed. lol

Broke Bronco.jpg

Broke Bronco2.jpg

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

Thanks for the kind thoughts and well wishes....This is very much appreciated....That said, these forums are about the 5G Ranger and this is off track from that.... I was just going to delete above, but it was helpful to me to just put words down in paper in a way. Enough of this for now.... Back to the task at hand....5G Ranger.....:)

Best,
Phil
Phil,

Nothing wrong with a little off topic news, especially when it is something this important. Like all the others here I wish the best possible outcome for you. Hang in there. Modern medicine is really amazing. I hope they can work their best miracles on you.

You have enlightened us with so many back stories and so much insider information.

Keep us informed. We will be praying for you!!

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
Looks like this is becoming a more common problem than just one isolated incident. :shock:

Broke Bronco.jpg

Broke Bronco2.jpg
Very Independent Front suspension!

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

Thanks for the kind thoughts and well wishes....This is very much appreciated....That said, these forums are about the 5G Ranger and this is off track from that.... I was just going to delete above, but it was helpful to me to just put words down in paper in a way. Enough of this for now.... Back to the task at hand....5G Ranger.....:)

Best,
Phil
Phil:

As others have said, I hope the doctors can work some magic. My mom is almost 93 and we all thought her heart would give out years ago, but she is still doing pretty well physically - there are some pretty amazing treatments these days.

And I don't know about others, but this moderator won't be moderating any posts about this - it is off topic to a degree, but this is a community and I think things like this are important.

Prayers for your hospital visit that it is short and successful.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase

Broke Bronco.jpg

From Ford Racing Performance: TIP Toe Mode released from beta testing and will come standard as a GOAT mode selection for those times you've been out too late and don't want to wake "others" when you finally manage to get home...;)

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO

Broke Bronco.jpg

Broke Bronco2.jpg
Dayum brother, looks like they have found the weak link in the chain. Ford is going to have to look into this.......yeah, I laughed when I typed that myself. :)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Dayum brother, looks like they have found the weak link in the chain. Ford is going to have to look into this.......yeah, I laughed when I typed that myself. :)
They (Ford) should have it resolved by 2024. Just in time for the Gen 7 Bronco. :bandit:

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase

Broke Bronco.jpg

Broke Bronco2.jpg
Wonder if these “Adjusted Market Value” prices will still hold up now?
1635010541431.png
1635010541431.png

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wonder if these “Adjusted Market Value” prices will still hold up now?
1635010541431.png
1635010541431.png
Seeing as there are many out there with more money than brains, I'd say there's a good chance this sells for close to that price. :wink:
Sponsored