First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger STX
Occupation
Millwright
I'll take a fully boxed frame over the C channel/rotting frame of a Tacoma. I've owned 2 Tacomas, 2008 TRD sport and 2015 TRD Offroad. I have also owned a 2017 Colorado with the Babymax and believe me, I would hands down take the Ranger over those other trucks any day of the week and twice on Sunday. The comment of there is more aftermarket accessories for a Tacoma........the 19+ Ranger is the Global Ranger that is sold in 18 other countries and has been since 2011. I have 10 different things on the way for mods from Austrailia and the UK. So that comment is grabbing for straws my friend. These trucks are amazing. I give it 5 years and the Ranger will overtake the Tacoma in sales just like the Austrialian Ranger overtook the Holden Colorado and the Toyota Hilux, where they off road/haul way more in their midsized pickups (Utes) then we do here in the states. Mark my words. 5 years.... Ranger will be on top just like it's bigger brothers. ?
Curious what all mods you have coming from overseas? If you have a list I’d like to check them out and see what’s offered.
Sponsored