OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Well, well. Just got a welcome email from the salesperson this morning. He forwarded me the email from Ford letting me know the order has been approved. Great news!
Awesome! Right now they are scheduling for the build week of 2/18. Hopefully you get that or 2/25.
Sponsored

mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercab, Nissan Rogue
Awesome! Right now they are scheduling for the build week of 2/18. Hopefully you get that or 2/25.
With all my upcoming travel, I don't need it until after mid-March so 2/25 or later works. Just happy it's now in the system.

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
With all my upcoming travel, I don't need it until after mid-March so 2/25 or later works. Just happy it's now in the system.
Being in Hawaii, you may not get it until April.

mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercab, Nissan Rogue
Being in Hawaii, you may not get it until April.
Absolutely and that is really my expectation. *need* above was actually the wrong word...Able to actually take delivery and drive it is more accurate :)

EFNFAST

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 ZR-1 Corvette, 2019 Ranger
My dealer now tells me end of February, which means mid March at best. Good thing I ordered mid August. Got my eye on a Colorado ZR2 now. Pretty pissed at my dealer.

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
My dealer now tells me end of February, which means mid March at best. Good thing I ordered mid August. Got my eye on a Colorado ZR2 now. Pretty pissed at my dealer.
I cut my dealer loose today from my 8/25 order, and ordered from another dealer with pretty good expectations for build and delivery dates. See my post in the "running tally" thread.

Tinsoldieroh

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had an'86, a '94, and an '05. Left with wife's jeep until the '19 arrives
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
All this is good, but has anyone heard anything about OKTB status?

Knaus2019

First Name
Suzanne and Boe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2x4 super cab
We have the Colorado.... Have patience, switch dealers and enjoy the new ride.. We plan to enjoy the new one!!

rglasgow48

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Carrera/17 Audi Q5
Mine turned out to be the same way. There was no email but he confirmed it was approved yesterday when I spoke with the sales manager. Currently in unscheduled-clean status but said it should get picked up tomorrow in the scheduling. He said with the holiday's, there seemed to be a bit of a delay in ROVP approvals as mine switched status last Friday. I ordered the day after Thanksgiving.
mine too! ordered the day before thanksgiving and just called them and was told it was cleared. but what gets me I see on the dealers web site and they have 5 with VIN# saying ordered by dealer and in transit!

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
Thank you Rangerdanger and all.
It took several days, but thanks to the info here I was able to get registered for ROVP today.
Now just waiting for confirmation.

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you Rangerdanger and all.
It took several days, but thanks to the info here I was able to get registered for ROVP today.
Now just waiting for confirmation.
Glad it all worked out for you!

Reactions: Ric

Pflip

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Corvette 19 Ranger Lariat
mine too! ordered the day before thanksgiving and just called them and was told it was cleared. but what gets me I see on the dealers web site and they have 5 with VIN# saying ordered by dealer and in transit!
There was a dealer communication that went out that stated that "No retail orders submitted through ROVP will be scheduled for production earlier than January 2019" So all of the vehicles built in December and that we saw on the back lot were the ones they built to achieve OKTB and were to be used as dealer stock. As it became evident that they were going to reach OKTB shortly, they began shipping to dealers with the instructions not to sell prior to word from FORD sales zone managers.
The ones you saw on the website were part of that group. The dealers can now sell the ones they received. I have not heard of any dealer delivering a ROVP Ranger as of yet, all purchasers have bought off of the lot [ I believe, I may be wrong because things are moving quickly now]. As of yesterday there appears to be less than 100 Rangers left in the lots and car haulers and train cars are lined up. So the stampede is on and we are all going to be happy shortly.
If it helps, please keep in mind that it only the 10th of January and really only the 4th day of production, the people are working their butts off however the line can only move so fast.
Deep breath and have a good one.

rglasgow48

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Carrera/17 Audi Q5
There was a dealer communication that went out that stated that "No retail orders submitted through ROVP will be scheduled for production earlier than January 2019" So all of the vehicles built in December and that we saw on the back lot were the ones they built to achieve OKTB and were to be used as dealer stock. As it became evident that they were going to reach OKTB shortly, they began shipping to dealers with the instructions not to sell prior to word from FORD sales zone managers.
The ones you saw on the website were part of that group. The dealers can now sell the ones they received. I have not heard of any dealer delivering a ROVP Ranger as of yet, all purchasers have bought off of the lot [ I believe, I may be wrong because things are moving quickly now]. As of yesterday there appears to be less than 100 Rangers left in the lots and car haulers and train cars are lined up. So the stampede is on and we are all going to be happy shortly.
If it helps, please keep in mind that it only the 10th of January and really only the 4th day of production, the people are working their butts off however the line can only move so fast.
Deep breath and have a good one.
thanks for the info! just cant wait!

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
I pulled the trigger and ordered my ranger today.:). Sales manager put in my info for ROVP.

He also said today was the last day for ROVP!! I just made it in time.
Sponsored