Built For You By You Get an additional $1,000 Retail Custom Order Bonus Cash On top of Public Offers

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
Just Announced
RETAIL OFFER
Built For You By You

Get an additional
$1,000
Retail Custom Order Bonus Cash
On top of Public Offers

$1,000 Retail Order Bonus Cash (PGM #38150). Place a new vehicle retail order for a 2021 or 2022 Mustang, Bronco™ Sport, EcoSport, Escape, Edge, Explorer, Expedition, F-150, Ranger or Transit Connect through a local authorized Ford Dealer on or before 9/30/21 and receive a $1,000 Bonus Cash offer. Offer not available on Super Duty,® Mustang Mach-E, Bronco™ SUV, Transit, Mustang Shelby® GT500® & Mustang Mach 1, Ford GT, or F-150 Raptor. Residency restrictions apply. For all offers, take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s stock by 9/30/21. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
Thank You for that I will forward this to him for my order that I was waiting to finalize, he has listed on my order sheet a $750 rebate I have to find out tomm what that is for.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mackman

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
my Salemans said you dont get the money till you get a Vin number

towpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Lariet F150
I like how it says "For all offers, take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s stock by 9/30/21. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.".

I am special ordering because they don't have it in stock, and If you order one today your not going to have it by 9/30.
it also pissed me off that back when they announced that 1000 rebate they made it retro active to anything ordered back to April I think it was. This one no retroactive date was given.
My order was accept 6/21 and I got $1000 rebate.

OP
OP

Mackman

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
my Salemans said when you get A Vin number you get the money and it can come in after 9/30 21 you just must have had your order in I have one on order and don't think it will be in by that date
Sponsored