First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I found that Fordpass routinely goes down here and there. I just check it out the next day and generally its good to go. Sometimes updating the app helps a ton with smoothness of the app as well.
Sponsored

Cabose-1

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT FX2
Occupation
Student
Spoke to soon. Not working again

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I would gladly trade in my damper for an upgrade. I’ll just permanently borrow one of yours! ?
Take that back right now! :stop: Once you have the damper installed there's no turning back. :ninja:

BigHen0213

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Sales/Management
Finally got back into mine today after several failed attempts and PW changes. I should just come here first from now on instead of assuming I forgot my PW to see if everyone else is having the same fun as I am! :crazy:

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Went to the dealer to get a cover using my points and the dealer couldn't get it to work by using number/email. Had to use my VIN for it to take

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
My app did a weird thing yesterday. I only noticed because I wanted to check when I saw this thread. Anyway, while at home I opened the app and it wanted me to agree to the terms of service again for some reason. When I clicked agree it kept giving me an error during multiple attempts. So to try and trouble shoot I turned wifi off on my phone and used cellular data, opened the app again and it worked without asking me to agree to terms. Then I enabled wifi again on my phone, restarted the app and no issues since.