FordPass down?

SURanger

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
since I updated my iPhone to the newest IOS a few days ago FordPass will not load. I open the app get the Ford logo and then it crashes. I thought it was just the app and assumed an update for the app was in the works. My mom purchased the new bronco and I went to make her a FordPass account and it would not let me create an account. Anytime I tried to do a verification of the email it kept saying an error has occurred. Is FordPass down? Anyone have similar problems?
Sponsored

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
Haven't had any issues with it recently, but I'm on Android. You may need to uninstall the app and reinstall it. Failing that see if you can roll the phone back to the previous iOS version to see if starts working again.

Trash Panda

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
since I updated my iPhone to the newest IOS a few days ago FordPass will not load. I open the app get the Ford logo and then it crashes. I thought it was just the app and assumed an update for the app was in the works. My mom purchased the new bronco and I went to make her a FordPass account and it would not let me create an account. Anytime I tried to do a verification of the email it kept saying an error has occurred. Is FordPass down? Anyone have similar problems?
That’s odd, I have an IPhone 12Pro with the latest iOS(14.7.1) and it has been working fine for me. Just unlocked and locked my doors to check.

Maybe reboot your phone and see if that works. Technology can be a drag.

OP
OP
SURanger

SURanger

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
That’s odd, I have an IPhone 12Pro with the latest iOS(14.7.1) and it has been working fine for me. Just unlocked and locked my doors to check.

Maybe reboot your phone and see if that works. Technology can be a drag.
I did a restart I have yet to uninstall and reinstall it. I’ll try that, I just assumed something else was going on because it would not let me create a new account for my moms bronco

janitorjim

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT 2021 302 pkg, FX2, Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I did a restart I have yet to uninstall and reinstall it. I’ll try that, I just assumed something else was going on because it would not let me create a new account for my moms bronco
unsure about apple but android clearing cache/data memory for apps usually works after system updates

OP
OP
SURanger

SURanger

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Are you on iOS 14.7.1?
Yea 14.7.1 I just uninstalled and reinstalled and now it’s working on my phone I’m going to go do the same for my moms when I see her and see if it works. Can’t believe I did not try the first thing first….uninstall and reinstall lol

OP
OP
SURanger

SURanger

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
So I called my dad told him to uninstall and reinstall to create an account to add the Bronco. When you register it redirects you to the site from the app and he keeps getting this screen.
C42C8163-1D77-4C46-A81C-683F2E024536.jpeg

Apples

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
Also tell him to erase the cache. Go to settings, select Safari, and scroll down to the clear cache command.

The reason I ask, Beta 15 is out, and it has a couple of issues which might effect Safari. If you're not in the Beta program, then no worries.
Sponsored