Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Glynn, I hard wired mine to the battery and ran a longer lead down and out through the front tow hook. This way it's easy to quick connect it without always having to open the hood to attach it.

I bought this one here with my FordPass points but you can by the same one on Amazon cheaper here. This is the longer lead if you decide to go that route.

Just remember to ground it to the body and not to the negative on the battery. This is where I grounded mine.

IMG_3512.jpg

I ran the longer lead across the front and dropped it down to the tow hook. When you're not using it you can tuck it up inside the rubber boot on the tow hook. If you need any other pictures let me know and I can get some tomorrow when it's lighter outside.

IMG_4214.jpg

IMG_4212.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg
I'm speachless..doesn't Graphine work under the hood?
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm speachless..doesn't Graphine work under the hood?
? You're not supposed to look under there!

Yeah, I've been meaning to get to that. Out of sight out of mind. ?

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Glynn, I hard wired mine to the battery and ran a longer lead down and out through the front tow hook. This way it's easy to quick connect it without always having to open the hood to attach it.

I bought this one here with my FordPass points but you can by the same one on Amazon cheaper here. This is the longer lead if you decide to go that route.

Just remember to ground it to the body and not to the negative on the battery. This is where I grounded mine.

IMG_3512.jpg

I ran the longer lead across the front and dropped it down to the tow hook. When you're not using it you can tuck it up inside the rubber boot on the tow hook. If you need any other pictures let me know and I can get some tomorrow when it's lighter outside.

IMG_4214.jpg

IMG_4212.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg
It has been reported that you have the most serious case of atrophy ?‍⚕ on 5g from using this extender and the Damper...:stop: :facepalm:

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It has been reported that you have the most serious case of atrophy ?‍⚕ on 5g between this extender and the Damper...:stop: :facepalm:

That's my excuse for the dirty engine bay. :rolleyes:?
Sponsored