First Name
Bdubb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT 4x4
Occupation
Bail Bondsman
You could try Galpin Auto Sports. Its the performance shop that does the Ford Performance upgrades. They price reasonably
That's exactly what's happening if you read the thread. Sorry I don't mean to sound overly sarcastic, but yes GAS is solid for SoCal.
Sponsored

jcru1017

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger FX2
Occupation
Student, Legal
That's exactly what's happening if you read the thread. Sorry I don't mean to sound overly sarcastic, but yes GAS is solid for SoCal.
Oops. Honestly, I didn’t read the entire thread. I just read page one and reposted. But it will be solid work from GAS

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
My experience was a real education. Dealer botched the install, reloaded the stock tune and told me Ranger was ready for pick up after 10 days. Arrived later that day and the CEL was illuminated (sensor unplugged).

Went to the area Ford Tuner in Monroe, NC who finally sorted it after two trips. Original download tune from FPP was missing and the reference number had been cancelled. Remember to perform the firmware update on the hand held device before you do anything. $85 plus lunch.

download (1).jpeg

Chief of the Boat

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SC, FX4 and 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
My experience was a real education. Dealer botched the install, reloaded the stock tune and told me Ranger was ready for pick up after 10 days. Arrived later that day and the CEL was illuminated (sensor unplugged).

Went to the area Ford Tuner in Monroe, NC who finally sorted it after two trips. Original download tune from FPP was missing and the reference number had been cancelled. Remember to perform the firmware update on the hand held device before you do anything. $85 plus lunch.

download (1).jpeg
How does it run??

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
How does it run??
Love it and well worth the money. It's a shame I went through so much crap getting it sorted out. Motor still not fully broken in at 10k miles. Not slow stock, but the new mid range boost will make you smile. The same or better fuel mileage too.

OP
OP
Dan0

Dan0

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport Supercab
I contacted Galpin Auto Sports. Appt. for Jan 6. I will keep you updated on my experience.
Had to cancel my install today do to a family issue. Will reschedule . :(

ben8jam

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Getting mine done by GAS next week 1/17. Along with installing Fox 2.0 shocks/coilovers.

There's a mention of having to update firmware on ProCal before taking it in? Is that true?

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Getting mine done by GAS next week 1/17. Along with installing Fox 2.0 shocks/coilovers.

There's a mention of having to update firmware on ProCal before taking it in? Is that true?

Yes. The tech should do it but I prefer to do it myself. Just plug into any computer with an internet connection.

m-12655-f_1.jpeg

OP
OP
Dan0

Dan0

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport Supercab

Ben, they told me it is best to let them do it all. Wouldn't hurt to bring that up when you take it in.
Dan

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired