Verify Ford performance tune is installed?

cjmdwyer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor lariat
Occupation
Auto damage estimator
I know everyone had a fairly accurate butt Dyno, bit is there an easy way to plug in and verify that the tune and what version is installed?
I know you can hook up the procal to your PC and check for an update, I just want to see that it is actually installed that's all. I feel it, but just want to make sure it's not the placebo effect ?
Sponsored

Ranger 2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 Lariat Tremor
I know everyone had a fairly accurate butt Dyno, bit is there an easy way to plug in and verify that the tune and what version is installed?
I know you can hook up the procal to your PC and check for an update, I just want to see that it is actually installed that's all. I feel it, but just want to make sure it's not the placebo effect ?
I did confirm they install the tune on the Procal4 device
Screenshot_20220114-071225_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
20220114_070812.jpg

I confirmed that the tune was installed on the Procal4 device connected to my vehicle in the Device info menu
Screenshot_20220114-071225_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
20220114_070812.jpg

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
When you plug in the ProCal device and select the program function if the tune is NOT installed the only option you will have is to install the tune. If the tune IS installed then you will have the option of reverting to stock or reinstalling the tune.
Sponsored