Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
That would be awesome! Thanks.
Im wondering it bolts up with no problem but may be a different lift/level height as a 2wd is lighter with no front diff/axles weight. So maybe they dont listed for it..

Hi Pete,

Its been a few days now and still no response from Fox, sorry. I can check with FP but they will most likely stick to their listed information of 4wd.

For what its worth there has been instances where it's what they tested on and rather be safer than sorry to say otherwise.

I dont think there would be any weight concerns as the additional weight is carried below the springs on 4wd.

- Benny

AutobotXJ

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Wildlife Biologist
Hi Benny, do you guys ship to Hawaii? I’ve been looking at this kit since I got the Ranger. Is there another discount code? Thanks, Ray

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Hi Benny, do you guys ship to Hawaii? I’ve been looking at this kit since I got the Ranger. Is there another discount code? Thanks, Ray
Hi Ray,

Yes we do. Please send me your Email address and full ship to address. We will discount the shipping as best as possible but I know that HI shipping is not cheap.

Thanks,
- Benny

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Hello Benny @LevittownFordParts.com,

I am also looking to buy this "Ford Performance 4WD Leveling Suspension Kit". Is the code still available?

Thanks,
--Tyson

Yes Tyson will PM you now however please note there is a backorder on these now 2-4 weeks

Thanks,
- Benny

Bproctor

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
NC National Guard
I know this is a little off-topic, but can you guys add a payment option with the ford service credit card? Sometimes they give some good interest-free options and it keeps me from emptying my bank account all at once on this little truck. I tried to email and ask about using it and tried to talk through the chat. The email response was about using points, and the chat response was trying to sell me a used Ranger...

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
I know this is a little off-topic, but can you guys add a payment option with the ford service credit card? Sometimes they give some good interest-free options and it keeps me from emptying my bank account all at once on this little truck. I tried to email and ask about using it and tried to talk through the chat. The email response was about using points, and the chat response was trying to sell me a used Ranger...
Hi Bruce,

If the card can be used as a standard credit card then we can accept it. What we cannot accept is Ford Pass points at this time.

In regards to chat sounds like you chatted with the dealership rather than our online part store maybe?

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

ledball00n

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor, 91 Volvo 240
Hi Benny, @LevittownFordParts.com

I recently joined the forum, didn't realize your a vender on here. I purchased the Ford performance tune through you guys this spring. I'm interested in ordering the M-18000-RA kit , are you still doing discount codes?

Thanks,
John

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Hi Benny, @LevittownFordParts.com

I recently joined the forum, didn't realize your a vender on here. I purchased the Ford performance tune through you guys this spring. I'm interested in ordering the M-18000-RA kit , are you still doing discount codes?

Thanks,
John
Hi John,

PM sent

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Sponsored