First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Hey, Benny, I am strongly considering this to replace the lift kit I am currently running. In regards to the rear, there are no blocks to lift the truck - does this mean the rear maintains factory ride height?
Hi Justin,
That would be correct. The kit is more of a leveling kit than a lift kit. I assume blocks can be added afterwards and with the adjustable front height it can be dialed in but the maximum additional front height from stock is 3".

-Benny
Sponsored

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
FP has teamed up with Fox to bring you an adjustable Suspension kit for your 4WD Ranger and we want to bring it to you at the best possible price.

Some product highlights:
  • Fits 4WD models
  • Shocks feature precision impact extruded aluminum bodies that increase cooling capacity and are rust resistant
  • Front coil-overs feature top quality racing coils selected to deliver the optimal spring rate
  • Levels truck front-to-rear
  • Improves front approach angle: 34.8 deg. vs. 28.7 deg. stock
  • Improves breakover angle: 23.8 deg. vs. 21.5 deg stock
  • Vehicle-specific upper front mounts include a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration
  • Locking, spring preload rings allow easy front ride height and preload adjustments
  • Provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions
  • Easy bolt-on installation with no other modifications required
  • Proudly Made in the USA
m-18000-r-1.jpg

m-18000-r.jpg

Full Product Details Can be found here https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/m-18000-r.html

If your interested please be sure to PM us for a code and let us know if you have any questions,

-Benny
The before pic looks like the rear has been lowered...what gives?

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
I think FP wanted to accentuate the front end lift, You can see from the attached release Doc the photo is directly from them.

-Benny

Attachments

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
They used the computer generated model for the before photo that is generated on the shop.ford site. Every truck configuration looks nice and level there.. unlike every truck that rolls out of the factory.

Or as it states on the site: "Representative exterior image shown. Actual exterior may vary. See your dealer for details"

https://shop.ford.com/build/ranger/?vhptid=fv-2722-vhp-ranger-ctrl:billboard:slide0:na:ford ranger#/config/Config[|Ford|Ranger|2020|1|1.|101A.R1F..J7...914.53R.99H.SAB.AWD.44U.RETAIL.XL.41H.]

Our Truck Via Shop Ford Site.jpg

Pathung

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I'll take a code, too, for your Performance suspension system... THANK YOU! Good till Monday?

Willcuts93

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Flex '19 Ranger
Occupation
Technician
For those that have ordered if you would allow us to use your truck pictures for True before and after photos we would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Benny
I will post pictures as soon as i get it. Tracking number says Wednesday.