First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 2020 Fleetwood Bounder 35P
Occupation
Retired
Have you tried subscribing to emails (bottom of a page)? Man, I'm not sure they want to correspond with customers that way.
No, I didn't even notice that! That would be a great idea for keeping up with any promotions.

Thanks!!!
Sponsored

armoredpig

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX
Occupation
Nurse
I like how it adds rails that you could probably use to hang gear. My only problem is that I'd never use the tonneau portion of it. Wish they'd sell it with just the soft topper.

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I like how it adds rails that you could probably use to hang gear. My only problem is that I'd never use the tonneau portion of it. Wish they'd sell it with just the soft topper.
It's strange because in their FAQ section, they have that specific question and it says you DON'T need a tonneau cover. However, they don't list any way to purchase the topper separately.

OP
OP

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
It's strange because in their FAQ section, they have that specific question and it says you DON'T need a tonneau cover. However, they don't list any way to purchase the topper separately.
Maybe give them a call. Their website doesn't seem that great.

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Have you tried subscribing to emails (bottom of a page)? Man, I'm not sure they want to correspond with customers that way.
So, I did that last week. Unfortunately, you don't really "subscribe" to their emails. You instead are asked to create an account. Which I did. With zero response. Not even a confirmation saying "Thanks for creating an account!" I'm pretty sure their web-presence is completely unmanned and exists only because someone told them that they needed a web presence. <<sigh>>

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
So, I called them today. The guy I spoke to wasn't really on top of it, but seemed to believe that you could buy it separately and said you would just have to do it over the phone. When I asked for a price, he paused and did some calculations and said, "Probably between $850 and $1000." FWIW

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2014 Harley Tri Glide
Occupation
Retired
I know enough to know that's too much rig for me.

My dogs love to cruise and it's a pain in my ass. Before, we'd go for for rides in the Jeep but it's under construction now. I've got backseat and door protection in the truck, but the hair and windows (I HATE dirty windows) drives me nuts till I clean it. Then when I do, I don't want to take them out because "I just cleaned it."

Something like this would allow guilt free weekly cruises and have some utility the other 95% of the time I drive it.

You'd hate my truck ... LOL ... my pup loves to lick the passenger window ... and the liftle white hairs ar everywhere ... I take the cordless dison out once a week ... or so ... and I vacuum up a whole dog.

She's only 11# ... but cute as a button

IMG_0242.jpeg

Last edited:

quirkybar8

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 2WD XLT
So, I did that last week. Unfortunately, you don't really "subscribe" to their emails. You instead are asked to create an account. Which I did. With zero response. Not even a confirmation saying "Thanks for creating an account!" I'm pretty sure their web-presence is completely unmanned and exists only because someone told them that they needed a web presence. <<sigh>>
That was the point I did a lousy job of making. Generally sites are happy to just harvest an email address to start and send offers and such. Oh well. Maybe if you show up in ND and insist they sell you one, they'd relent.

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
That was the point I did a lousy job of making. Generally sites are happy to just harvest an email address to start and send offers and such. Oh well. Maybe if you show up in ND and insist they sell you one, they'd relent.
I even called today and told the guy that my truck was on order and I had 3 to 4 months before I'd need their product and he was like "Ummmmmm, I don't think they run any sales, but you could check the website." I have a feeling this is a fairly small operation that makes a pretty good product but has no idea how to truly market it.

quirkybar8

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 2WD XLT
I even called today and told the guy that my truck was on order and I had 3 to 4 months before I'd need their product and he was like "Ummmmmm, I don't think they run any sales, but you could check the website." I have a feeling this is a fairly small operation that makes a pretty good product but has no idea how to truly market it.
Between selling truck tarps and, ya know, being North Dakota... Did your phone call go something like

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Between selling truck tarps and, ya know, being North Dakota... Did your phone call go something like
Yeah, I knew something was up when he answered the phone with, "Ya, hey der!" :LOL: Fortunately, my wife's family all came from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, so I can translate yooper talk pretty well.

OP
OP

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
You'd hate my truck ... LOL ... my pup loves to lick the passenger window ... and he lift;e white hairs ar everywhere ... I take the cordless dison out once a week ... or so ... and I vacuum up a whole dog.

She's only 11# ... but cute as a button

IMG_0242.jpeg
She's cute!

I wouldn't hate it. I'm just exactly the opposite from many people.

Often times you can look inside the interior of an immaculate (on the outside) vehicle and it's a disaster.

My truck is usually filthy on the outside, and spotless inside. Windows especially.

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Often times you can look inside the interior of an immaculate (on the outside) vehicle and it's a disaster.

My truck is usually filthy on the outside, and spotless inside. Windows especially.
I used to worry about stuff like this. Then, I moved to coastal Florida. There is always some sticky residue on the outside of my car and beach sand on the floor mats. I gave up caring so much! :D

Dahveed

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4 / 2020 Ford Edge ST-Line
Occupation
Pharmacy Consultant
This is friggin' slick. I went from having no desire to buy a tonneu or topper for my truck to immediately wanting to whip out a credit card for this thing.

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
This is friggin' slick. I went from having no desire to buying a tonneu or topper for my truck to immediately wanting to whip out a credit card for this thing.
All those in favor of nominating David to be our guinea pig...test pilot, say "AYE"! :D
Sponsored