Exploded Parts Diagram

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone found an exploded parts diagram online? I need to search for a couple parts, but I don't know what I'm looking for, exactly. I used to be able to search the diagram on for my Harley when I needed parts and part numbers.
Sponsored

Muscleford

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat, 84 & 85 5.0 Merc Capri,14 Fusion
Occupation
Retired
Exploded parts diagram for what? Each major part has one i.e tailgate, door, dash, etc.

OP
OP
Colo_Ranger

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Exploded parts diagram for what? Each major part has one i.e tailgate, door, dash, etc.
That's the rub, normally I can find a website that them all in a list, but I can't for the Ranger. This time, I am looking for an exploded diagram of the front wiring harness/electrical/lighting. I want to build a small custom harness to connect my running lights to an existing connector. IE, a 'Y' connector to run a single plug to two plugs. I need to know what connectors to order.

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
you mean the service manual? someone shared it here a while ago, I can send it along to you if you want.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Wire harnesses on these is a tough one. They’re dependent on the options that come with it. So a harness for an Lariat is different than a XL or XLT. There are some for headlight splicing so you don’t hack factory harness though aftermarket

OP
OP
Colo_Ranger

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Wire harnesses on these is a tough one. They’re dependent on the options that come with it. So a harness for an Lariat is different than a XL or XLT. There are some for headlight splicing so you don’t hack factory harness though aftermarket
I can make the harnesses pretty easily, but I need to know what connectors to order and find the one that runs where I want it to be.

Do you have a link for the headlight harness splicing? That may work.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering
OP
OP
Colo_Ranger

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
This is what I was going to use. Australia though but exchange is pretty good for us. https://au.lightforce.com/products/headlight-patch-harness-suits-ford-ranger-everest
man, shipping is killer on that. yikes! I do like the simplicity of that install though. That isn't what I need for my project, but I could use it for something else.

2022-06-01 19_31_25-Photo - Google Photos.jpg

I need to wire up these running/turn lights on the bumper, but I want to be able to quick disconnect them, in case I need to pull the bumper again. It has a power, ground, turn signal wire (3 total, per side).

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering
man, shipping is killer on that. yikes! I do like the simplicity of that install though. That isn't what I need for my project, but I could use it for something else.

2022-06-01 19_31_25-Photo - Google Photos.jpg

I need to wire up these running/turn lights on the bumper, but I want to be able to quick disconnect them, in case I need to pull the bumper again. It has a power, ground, turn signal wire (3 total, per side).
They’re not the only ones selling those. Other vendors in AU have them and shipping is lower depending on the one you find. I looked into this long ago and had one bookmarked somewhere. Shipping was like 12 bucks US
Sponsored