First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
After scanning several posts and looking to 'refine' my Lariat some more, these look like a cost effective upgrade.

Sounds like some subtle leveling tweaks could be done with spacers - that's attractive to me.

I'd like the truck to have less of the 'take me from behind big boy' posture. Found 1/2 inch solid steel front spacers on Amazon of all places and had been contemplating those, but these may be simpler.

Now if I could find stiffer front sway bar bushings, maybe swivel end links the truck would be even more sedan-like for daily driving.

Last edited:

Chuck Lau

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger...2005 Mustang Steeda
Occupation
Retired
Stage 3 Motorsports, but I would highly suggest another source. Their customer service is terrible and I will never buy from them again! Tire Rack is a little more and their service is top notch!
Oh Hell I just ordered the Eibach Pro Truck Sport Rear Shocks E60-35-048-01-01 from Stage 3 MotorSports Because they are one of Our Sponsors.....Tried to Call Today Friday 6-19-20 to find out when they might ship & they are Closed.....I will try to Cancel if their Service is that Poor. Anyone have any comments on their Customer Service?
Thanks

RangersLeadTheWay

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Oh Hell I just ordered the Eibach Pro Truck Sport Rear Shocks E60-35-048-01-01 from Stage 3 MotorSports Because they are one of Our Sponsors.....Tried to Call Today Friday 6-19-20 to find out when they might ship & they are Closed.....I will try to Cancel if their Service is that Poor. Anyone have any comments on their Customer Service?
Thanks
There is a thread specifically addressing the issues some of the members experienced with Stage3. Try sending a PM to Jason at Stage3 (member on here). You’ll probably have better luck getting a faster reply that way. From personal experience messaging the customer service e-mail will take about 3 days average to get a response.

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / Former: 2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Thanks
I ordered the rears as well from Stage3. They do this thing where they create the UPS label but then it just sits. I've had businesses do this before and it's infuriating. I feel like it's a deceptive business practice. You don't create the shipping label until the day before or day of UPS picking it up.

The Sales email answered right away, while the CustomerService email leaves a lot to be desired - still waiting for a response...

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / Former: 2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
I ordered the rears as well from Stage3. They do this thing where they create the UPS label but then it just sits. I've had businesses do this before and it's infuriating. I feel like it's a deceptive business practice. You don't create the shipping label until the day before or day of UPS picking it up.

The Sales email answered right away, while the CustomerService email leaves a lot to be desired - still waiting for a response...
Well, I'm done with Stage3. Received my single rear shock today, 2 full days after I should have had two of them. Had been looking forward to this all week.

WTF am I supposed to do with one shock? Paid for 2, order says 2. Packing slip shows 1 and I have no additional tracking numbers.

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
I did the same eibachs but only raised the front .75” because I like rake and I tow so I don’t want my headlights pointed at the stars when towing at night.

Installed the rears tonight as I had to wait for the 2nd due to an error in shipping by Eibach. I also mounted the rears with the body down/shaft up in the same manner the oem socks were. Not sure if it matters.

What’s important is that ride improvement for the money spent is great! Hit a bump or undulation and the suspension flattens after the one bounce exactly how suspension should. I should be towing at (maybe above) the max towing limit in a couple weeks and I’m looking forward to the new feel.

P.S. Stage3 customer service has been rock solid for me both here on the forum and via email.
How did it look with only a .75 raise? I tow a large enclosed snowmobile trailer and don’t want it to look like the front is higher with the trailer attached. The Rangers do seem to have more of a rake than my F-150 did so I want to raise the front a little. Improvement in ride would also be good. Looks like to do the front and back runs $570. Is that what you found? Thank you.
Brian

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Well, I'm done with Stage3. Received my single rear shock today, 2 full days after I should have had two of them. Had been looking forward to this all week.

WTF am I supposed to do with one shock? Paid for 2, order says 2. Packing slip shows 1 and I have no additional tracking numbers.
Please PM me your order number so I can look into your issue.

oatmeat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Black On Black

Exact same thing happened to me two weeks ago. Wife ordered 2 shocks for my birthday and got only 1 with an invoice showing 1. Had to email several times, got the run around about how all of their people are working from home. :thumbsdown:

Chuck Lau

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger...2005 Mustang Steeda
Occupation
Retired
Exact same thing happened to me two weeks ago. Wife ordered 2 shocks for my birthday and got only 1 with an invoice showing 1. Had to email several times, got the run around about how all of their people are working from home. :thumbsdown:
I Sure Hope this Shit does NOT Happen to Me...Going on a trip & Need Two (2) NOT Just One (1) I will cross my fingers & Hope Jason Processed my Order CORRECTLY!

RoadBoss

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TJAoutfitters.com
Vehicle(s)
95 Isuzu trooper, AE86 corolla, 19 ranger XL
Occupation
video/film, small business owner
When I ordered my fronts from stage 3, they came in two separate boxes, but they both arrived at the same time, and quicker than I had expected, all things considered.

I wouldn't be surprised if the issue is entirely because of the shipping company at this time, especially with as busy as they all are - everyone ordering stuff they used to buy in person.

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Sorry for your issue! Please PM me your order number, so I can look into this.

I Sure Hope this Shit does NOT Happen to Me...Going on a trip & Need Two (2) NOT Just One (1) I will cross my fingers & Hope Jason Processed my Order CORRECTLY!
I don’t process orders. I write for the website’s F150 section, do some design work, and rep the forums.

Thank you in advance for your patience and civility.

aeroshots

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Eibach front and rear. Very happy with the performance, did I say very happy.
Took much longer than promised from the retailer I chose for the rears. Fronts came much earlier than expected.
You'll forget about the supply/shipping issues shortly after you install them. Good luck y'all.
Sponsored