First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4
Occupation
Retired USAF 1987-2007, Vol. Asst. Chief
Installed Eibach's on my Ranger yesterday set at 1.5". Much improve ride!

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0344(1).jpg
Did you buy the kit already to install or the one that you have to disassemble your strut?
Sponsored

Ffpmme24

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger XLT FX4, Black Package
Occupation
Sweat
I like that look of your truck. I am trying to figure out what height to use I just want it more level. I don't think I need a 3" lift, do I? you have them adjusted to 1.5. like it, DO es anyone know of a picture that shows what a 1.5"2" or 3" level/lift looks like side by side?

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
Stage 3 Motorsports, but I would highly suggest another source. Their customer service is terrible and I will never buy from them again! Tire Rack is a little more and their service is top notch!
I was going to get a set from them, but their communication wasn't very good so I will look elsewhere. if I am spending that much money I want to feel good about the company.

Actually I just ordered from The Tire Rack, $130 less than S3, (full coilovers)free shipping, and will be here in 4 days, now to line up an installer.

Last edited:

GitRDone

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT
Occupation
Real estate management
Has anyone needed to adjust their headlights following a modest lift? I just installed front Bilstein 5100's on my XLT at the max (2.5") setting. I really like them, but the headlight pattern has moved up quite a bit, and I don't want to blind anyone. No one has flashed me yet, but I have the Auxito LEDs and they are pretty bright.

tfisher15

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, Supercrew, 4x4; 69 Firebird Conv
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone needed to adjust their headlights following a modest lift? I just installed front Bilstein 5100's on my XLT at the max (2.5") setting. I really like them, but the headlight pattern has moved up quite a bit, and I don't want to blind anyone. No one has flashed me yet, but I have the Auxito LEDs and they are pretty bright.
Yes, very easy to adjust them down.

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
Thanks, did you need to adjust yours?
2.5" level kit installed. I had to turn the adjusting screw 4 complete rotations to get people to stop flashing me. I used a sharpie to mark the bolt head and just kept turning the adjuster screw. At first I only did two rotations but it was still a bit high for some other drivers.

Todd Chapin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 crewcab lariat fx4
Occupation
Chef
Santa came a little early......

20211224_164922.jpg

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I had to adjust mine after 3.5 inch lift. I don't have the distance so I did it in the front of the garage. I took 1.5 inch painter tape mark the line on the light against the garage door and adjust it to the bottom of the tape. Had to do it twice.
Sponsored