Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer / IT Admin
i just sometimes copy and paste
That's how I always do it

In case it helps someone out, here are a bunch of ways to copy and paste an image into a post (how to copy varies depending where you're getting the image from).

Copying:
  • If the image is from another website, right click within the image and select 'copy' (it may say 'copy image' - just make sure not to 'copy link').
    Sometimes that's not an option, but in those cases you can take a screenshot instead (see later in this list).
  • If the image is from somewhere on your computer, right click the file and select 'copy'.
    • Alternatively the image file can be opened up, and depending on the program that opens it, you can right click within the image itself and select 'copy'.
  • If you want to capture something that's on your screen ("take a screenshot"), in Windows, you can use Snip & Sketch (in the Start menu, or press WIN+SHIFT+S). It's a tool that lets you select part of your screen to capture, or a specific window to capture, or capture the entire screen. Whatever you capture, it will automatically be 'copied'. It even lets you draw-on or highlight parts of whatever you captured.
  • If the image was taken on a phone, and your phone backs up your photos to Google Photos or iCloud, then you can go to to Google Photos or iCloud in your web browser and copy the photo from there as described in the first example in this list.
Paste:
  • In the same text box where you write messages, right click and select 'paste' (or press CTRL+V). The image will be inserted right into the post.

Short version: Right-click image and select 'copy'. Right-click within text box and select 'paste'.

Last edited:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
That's how I always do it

In case it helps someone out, here are a bunch of ways to copy and paste an image into a post (how to copy varies depending where you're getting the image from).

Copying:
  • If the image is from another website, right click within the image and select 'copy'.
    Sometimes that's not an option, but in those cases you can take a screenshot instead (see later in this list).
  • If the image is from somewhere on your computer, right click the file and select 'copy'.
    • Alternatively the image file can be opened up, and depending on the program that opens it, you can right click within the image itself and select 'copy'.
  • If you want to capture something that's on your screen ("take a screenshot"), in Windows, you can use Snip & Sketch (in the Start menu, or press WIN+SHIFT+S). It's a tool that lets you select part of your screen to capture, or a specific window to capture, or capture the entire screen. Whatever you capture, it will automatically be 'copied'. It even lets you draw-on or highlight parts of whatever you captured.
  • If the image was taken on a phone, and your phone backs up your photos to Google Photos or iCloud, then you can go to to Google Photos or iCloud in your web browser and copy the photo from there as described in the first example in this list.
Paste:
  • In the same text box where you write messages, right click and select 'paste' (or press CTRL+V). The image will be inserted right into the post.

Short version: Right-click image and select 'copy'. Right-click within text box and select 'paste'.
Thanks for that! I still need all the help I can get.:shock:

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
OK, so I guess I will explain/expand on my comment. What I meant was that I don't use my phone much. I do look at the forum, but don't know how to actually post images and such, but I was interested to learn. That was the point. I am willing to learn.

I did not intend to imply that anyone doing that was 'living on their phone' I'm sorry if that was implied, and truly meant that I would try the instructions and attempt to learn. I don't understand what I said that would have meant something different, but I will evaluation it and see where I can post better.
You're good.

Hope it helped.

But really, is it a nitrogen rich fertilizer? Jim on the corner swears by Richlawn 'cause of the nitrogen. I keep telling him it's chicken shit but he doesn't believe me.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Time for a Skrewball

1624664231730.png
Oh no... Not the screwball. I came from the city of screwball, it is fun at first, then you realize all that sugar really messes with your stomach. Perhaps I have too high of a tolerance but a nice way to drink screwball is one shot screwball, one shot jameson. Cuts out that sweet sugary bite and goes down smoother with less of that sugary sap on your throat. Also, there are no dumb questions if you are a learner, people may perceive you as dumb but that's their problem. Although, I call myself dumb when I ask questions to remain humble, perhaps that's the route you went :) Keep asking questions, I am sure you are knowledgeable in many different things.

Note: I did get a free 750ml from my restaurant I work at since we know the makers of screwball, but still, it really hurt the tummy.
Sponsored