Do they make a SuperCab Euro Ranger Raptor?

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Sure, they make SuperCrews's... but what about SuperCab's. I don't think I've seen a photo of one?
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Sure, they make SuperCrews's... but what about SuperCab's. I don't think I've seen a photo of one?
If there is such a beast, it would be interesting to see how they flared out that longer bed panel. Maybe it looked like an old Fargo and they said, “No!”

7623613E-BF41-4B37-827D-44B4CD0B7182.jpeg

quirkybar8

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 2WD XLT
At least according to https://www.ford.co.uk/vans-and-pickups/ranger/ranger-raptor - Ranger Raptor is a double cab pick-up, also known as a crew cab pick-up, meaning it has a full-size cab and benefits from 4 doors and extended legroom. The spacious second row seating means the Raptor can comfortably bring your friends and family along for the ride.

OP
OP
HenryMac

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
At least according to https://www.ford.co.uk/vans-and-pickups/ranger/ranger-raptor - Ranger Raptor is a double cab pick-up, also known as a crew cab pick-up, meaning it has a full-size cab and benefits from 4 doors and extended legroom. The spacious second row seating means the Raptor can comfortably bring your friends and family along for the ride.
I guess that explains why I haven't seen one. Thanks.

It's a truck. You would think something in their promotion would focus on hauling stuff in the bed?

Being a 60 year old I fondly remember a time when a 4-door could never be cool, no matter what was done to it. And a 4-door truck was for hauling workers to a job site and nobody had one for anything but work because they were butt ugly. No matter what you did or how much money you spent, the 2 door always looked better because the 4 door proportions are all wrong.

They even made "longhorn" trucks with 9 foot beds.

I guess I'm still stuck in those times.

Scott D

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/STX
I guess that explains why I haven't seen one. Thanks.

It's a truck. You would think something in their promotion would focus on hauling stuff in the bed?

Being a 60 year old I fondly remember a time when a 4-door could never be cool, no matter what was done to it. And a 4-door truck was for hauling workers to a job site and nobody had one for anything but work because they were butt ugly. No matter what you did or how much money you spent, the 2 door always looked better because the 4 door proportions are all wrong.

They even made "longhorn" trucks with 9 foot beds.

I guess I'm still stuck in those times.
That's my way of thinking, as well and it'll never change. Why would a performance truck be a 4 door in the first place? Isn't the Supercab a lighter vehicle?

To remove all doubts, I custom ordered the rear seat delete on my Supercab. :) Now that's performance, lol.

OP
OP
HenryMac

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired