First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger STX
Occupation
Millwright
Man, I’m jealous. You got a nice setup. The Navy sub decals remind me that I saw a (cyber orange I believe) Ranger that was fully decked out with Navy Chief everything on it. I mean full hood decals, license plates, stickers, trim, everything. Looked like he still might be in but whoever it was he was trying a little hard lol. I mean I was in the Navy and am proud of it, but this dude took it to another level. Man wish I had gotten a pic. Tell me you’re a Chief without telling me you’re a Chief. ?
Sponsored

Shoran12

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger STX
Occupation
Millwright
Also, thats spray in liner is nice. You going to order the missing tie down hooks in the center? They deleted them in 2020 or 2021 I can remember. They’re overpriced from Ford but they sell a kit that includes two and the 4 bolts needed to mount it. Should take only a few seconds to install. I keep finding myself needing those two hooks when hauling stuff so I’m going to just pay up and get me the missing hooks. I also bought an extendable breaker bar and socket the other day for changing tires. It’s stores right on top of the existing tire tools under the rear seat. Didn’t really need it but I can’t leave a Home Depot without at least buying something.

OP
OP
DirtyBlueshirt

DirtyBlueshirt

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Also, thats spray in liner is nice. You going to order the missing tie down hooks in the center? They deleted them in 2020 or 2021 I can remember. They’re overpriced from Ford but they sell a kit that includes two and the 4 bolts needed to mount it. Should take only a few seconds to install. I keep finding myself needing those two hooks when hauling stuff so I’m going to just pay up and get me the missing hooks. I also bought an extendable breaker bar and socket the other day for changing tires. It’s stores right on top of the existing tire tools under the rear seat. Didn’t really need it but I can’t leave a Home Depot without at least buying something.
I have been thinking about that, I probably will
Sponsored