Delete account

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
I'll chime in like the rest of the gang here, don't beat yourself up too bad man. Life does that for us, we don't need to pile on. Everyone adds their piece to the pie and that's what counts.

I've had dark and down days where I wonder why and still do sometimes. But I know that life is like a wheel, sometimes it's at the top and great, and sometimes it's on the bottom and total shit. But it doesn't stay in one place forever. Hang in there.
Sponsored

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
Thank you for all the offers to listen. I won't bore any of you with my life. God bless those of you kind enough to reach out. There are some good people here, it's nothing personal. I'm not a productive member and have come to realize i really have nothing of value to contribute here or anywhere else. Best wishes, luck, and God bless each of you.
you can share a joke. that would be more productive than some... @Tracy Bowman gives out how not to park lessons:turkey::turkey::turkey:

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Thank you for all the offers to listen. I won't bore any of you with my life. God bless those of you kind enough to reach out. There are some good people here, it's nothing personal. I'm not a productive member and have come to realize i really have nothing of value to contribute here or anywhere else. Best wishes, luck, and God bless each of you.
Your opportunity just hasn’t presented itself.

Remember, even a stopped analogue clock is right twice a day.

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
Absolutely not true! Pick yourself up and dust yourself off! Move forward and whatever is bothering you put it behind you HAVE A BEER and move forward!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
@WV_Ranger I think you can see everyone has their day (s) and battles their demons/ghost so you're not alone. Sometimes it's good to just step away and think about things and it helps put things into perspective. I stepped away from here for a good month and did a lot of stuff around the house and did some soul searching too. Sometimes we get in this "rut" where we feel like a rat in a maze and there's no way out. I think you can see here there's a whole bunch willing to help or just listen if you want to talk with someone. Sometimes it nice to open up to a stranger because family and friends are hard to discuss things with. Either way I hope you stick around and remember better days are always ahead! :)

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
@WV Ranger Everyone of the above posters on here, has shown that love is alive by reaching out to a total stranger. When life throws curves at us, we try and help each other get through those curves. I hope you get the love you need to get through this. We all need a shoulder to lean on once in awhile.

Ranger X

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver Ranger Sport 4x4
@WV Ranger look what you have done here, you’re certainly a valued member of this forum.

Please get the help you need and don’t delete!

Hell, my therapy is reading these post, long live 5g…..

Kodiacnb

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Super cab
Occupation
Retired Postal Worker
Well, I guess I'll throw my 2 cents in... In your last post you stated a "God bless you " to those here who voiced their concern for your well being. This tells me you believe in a higher power. Well so do I and probably many others here, So just to let you know, we all have our crosses to bear. There are times in our lives we can't seem to get it together but we forge on...... Approx 1 1/2 months ago my youngest girl (who has kids of her own) was having a coffee and a donut sitting at a picnic table outside the coffee shop near her home with a friend and her youngest. when a jeep, just behind her table, jumped gear and rolled over her and her friend sitting at the table. It took the first responders 45 minutes to extract them from underneath the jeep. But I digress.. to make a long story short, Start to lean on that higher power, I did. Of all my 71 years on this earth... that was my darkest hour. And I'm sure we all have them at some point in our lives. So as previous posts explained,... pick yourself up dust off and forge on. Because some day , someone will need to lean on you, so be prepared brother.
PS. My daughter is fine and still undergoing rigorous therepy for her arm and leg. Her friend is still in hospital with a broken back, prayers.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Well, I guess I'll throw my 2 cents in... In your last post you stated a "God bless you " to those here who voiced their concern for your well being. This tells me you believe in a higher power. Well so do I and probably many others here, So just to let you know, we all have our crosses to bear. There are times in our lives we can't seem to get it together but we forge on...... Approx 1 1/2 months ago my youngest girl (who has kids of her own) was having a coffee and a donut sitting at a picnic table outside the coffee shop near her home with a friend and her youngest. when a jeep, just behind her table, jumped gear and rolled over her and her friend sitting at the table. It took the first responders 45 minutes to extract them from underneath the jeep. But I digress.. to make a long story short, Start to lean on that higher power, I did. Of all my 71 years on this earth... that was my darkest hour. And I'm sure we all have them at some point in our lives. So as previous posts explained,... pick yourself up dust off and forge on. Because some day , someone will need to lean on you, so be prepared brother.
PS. My daughter is fine and still undergoing rigorous therepy for her arm and leg. Her friend is still in hospital with a broken back, prayers.
Wow. So sorry what your daughter & her friend has been going through. Praying her friend will get all the help and support she needs. Glad your daughter is doing well & getting rehab. God Bless you & what a great attitude. That Higher Power is why my eyes open every morning. :)

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
Hell anyone here is free PM me if you need to vent. I'll hand over my cell number if it's that bad.

Been to war, shot at... Shot back. Been rocketed. (Is that really a verb?)

Have a fleet of kids, two with special needs and the stress that brings.

Like many or everyone lost at love a few times

Most of my family is a train wreck.

Even the Ranger has even been a love hate relationship.

But all that said.. sometimes you just need someone to jump into the hole with you and have some idea of what might be going wrong. Instead of giving advise from higher ground :/

Wearing a Valhalla mental health awareness shirt right now. May also have a beer in hand so if any of the above makes no sense.... I blame St Arnold.

OP
OP

WV_Ranger

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Thanks everyone. It's good to know I'm not alone. I'm going to step away for awhile, get my head clear, then I'll be back. I can't leave such a supportive group of great folks.
The stress of work and aging has caught up with me and ground me down but it will get better.

Thank you again.

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks everyone. It's good to know I'm not alone. I'm going to step away for awhile, get my head clear, then I'll be back. I can't leave such a supportive group of great folks.
The stress of work and aging has caught up with me and ground me down but it will get better.

Thank you again.
If you are on insta or any other socials reach out. Don't ghost us... That's what the kids call when you leave and don't return my texts... I think...

Geez I'm feeling old....

As I say many times, I may not have much useful to say, but I'm always here to listen.
Sponsored